Product added to cart
Joyetech BF SS316 Series Coils Next Smok TFV8 Baby Beast Replacement Coils PreviousFree Shipping Over $70
SMOK - V12 Replacement Atomizers/Coils
Out of stock
Only %1 left
The SMOK TFV12 replacement Coils for your SMOK TFV12 Cloud Beast King Vape Tank are now available from Vape Craft Inc.
These high performance TFV12 replacement coils work extremely well with the ever popular TFV12 Cloud Beast King Vape Tank. The TFV12 - T12 features 0.12 ohm Duodenary coils which allow optimal vapor production between the ranges of 130-200 watts but allow anything between 60-350 watts! The V12-T6 smok coil system comes with 0.17 ohm sextuple coils and a tri juice flow design to give you the maximum flavor profile while you run your device between the recommended 110-150w range, or up to the maximum wattage range of 240 watts. Whether you go with the Q4 ( 0.15 ohm, quad coil, medium cloud production) design or you go with the X4 ( 0.15 ohm, quadruple coil, bigger cloud production) version, you will be very pleased with the durability, and production that these two smoktech coil systems will provide you in your new TFV12 cloud beast tank.
User Note: These TFV12 replacement coils are not usable in the TFV12 Prince tank.
SMOK TFV12 Replacement Coils Product Features
- New and improved coil system for increased performance
V12-T12 Duodenary/Twelve Coil Design
- 0.12ohm rated for 60-350W, recommended 130-200W
V12-T6 Sextuple Coil Design
- 0.17ohm rated for 90-320W, recommended 120-180W
V12-X4 Quadruple Coil Design
- 0.15ohm rated for 60-220W, recommended 100-170W
V12-Q4 Quadruple Coil Design
- 0.15ohm rated for 60-190W, recommended 90-160W
General Device & Battery Warnings
1. WARNING: Lithium-ion batteries are volatile. They may burn or explode with improper
use. Do not use or charge with non-approved devices. Overuse of vaping apparatus
may cause this product to overheat, malfunction, and/or may cause burns.
2. Do not leave this product unattended while charging anytime or overnight, and do not
charge it in your vehicle.
3. Keep away from high heat, direct sunlight, cold temperatures, humidity and water.
Injury or death can occur.
4. Do not replace batteries with non-approved units.
5. Do not mix new and used batteries or different brands.
6. When charging keep away from flammable areas such as but not limited to wood floors
and carpets. Always use a fire resistant container or bag.
7. Always have a fire extinguisher in an event of a fire.
8. If battery or device looks damaged, do not use.
9. Do not expose the battery to direct sunlight.
10. If you witness the battery starting to balloon, swell up, smoke, or become very hot.
Immediately disconnect the power to your home or office from the circuit breaker. If a
circuit breaker is unavailable, disconnect from outlet. Do not approach the battery for
at least 2 hours and make sure that the room is ventilated.
11. Never drop, damage, or tamper with the batteries. If you do not use.
12. Never attempt to charge directly from the wall outlet. Always use a surge protector.
13. Do not throw batteries into fire.
14. Do not connect improperly.
15. Do not use any charger other than the one provided to you to charge your device
16. Do not charge batteries unless are specifically labeled as “rechargeable”.
17. Do not carry or store batteries together with a metallic necklace, in your pockets, purse,
or anywhere else where they may become exposed to metals.
18. Do not install tanks on mechanical mods, they will explode.
19. Keep away from children and pets. Should a child/pet swallow or chew on a battery,
immediately consult a physician and or call your local Poison Control Center.
20. Always turn off your vaping apparatus in between uses.
21. Unplug the charging apparatus in between uses.
22. Please recycle or dispose according to local law.
23. Failure to follow warnings may result in electric shock, fire, burns, property damage, or
- Products sold on Vape Craft inc. are not intended for use with Efest, MXJO, and/or LG Batteries.
- Vapecraftinc.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-Ion battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.