Product added to cart
Pachamama - Huckleberry Pear & Acai - 60mL Next Golisi 18650 3000 mAh MAX 35A IMR Battery (Double Pack) Previous
Smok TFV8 X-Baby Replacement Coils
Out of stock
Only %1 left
The SMOK TFV8 X-Baby Replacement Coils are the perfect coil system to get you int the game with top shelf cloud and flavor creation. Get these coils for your X-Baby Tank today!
Hassle Free Returns
The SMOK TFV* X-Baby Replacement coils are made for the X-Baby Tank and also features the special TFV8 X-Baby Series Q2 & M2 Coils. The Q2 coils are .4 ohms while the M2 are .25 with 4 ports for your wicking needs and the dual turbo boosted engine coils provide the best performance that coils can create. These Q2 atomizer heads can go up to 80 watts with a recommended performance range between 55-65W. The M2 X-Baby Coil system will work perfectly for your 3.7V Mech Mod such as the new Smok Stick V8. These SMOK X coil heads will give you the vaping experience you crave with all the flavor and clouds that are expected from a high level coil system.
SMOK TFV8 X-Baby Series V8-Q2 Coil Head Specs:
- Smooth & Rich Cloud Creation
- Organic Cotton
- Dual Kanthal Heating Element
- Resistance: 0.4 ohm
- Recommended Wattage: 40W - 80W / Best 55W - 65W
- Sold as a 3 Pack
General Device & Battery Warnings
1. WARNING: Lithium-ion batteries are volatile. They may burn or explode with improper
use. Do not use or charge with non-approved devices. Overuse of vaping apparatus
may cause this product to overheat, malfunction, and/or may cause burns.
2. Do not leave this product unattended while charging anytime or overnight, and do not
charge it in your vehicle.
3. Keep away from high heat, direct sunlight, cold temperatures, humidity and water.
Injury or death can occur.
4. Do not replace batteries with non-approved units.
5. Do not mix new and used batteries or different brands.
6. When charging keep away from flammable areas such as but not limited to wood floors
and carpets. Always use a fire resistant container or bag.
7. Always have a fire extinguisher in an event of a fire.
8. If battery or device looks damaged, do not use.
9. Do not expose the battery to direct sunlight.
10. If you witness the battery starting to balloon, swell up, smoke, or become very hot.
Immediately disconnect the power to your home or office from the circuit breaker. If a
circuit breaker is unavailable, disconnect from outlet. Do not approach the battery for
at least 2 hours and make sure that the room is ventilated.
11. Never drop, damage, or tamper with the batteries. If you do not use.
12. Never attempt to charge directly from the wall outlet. Always use a surge protector.
13. Do not throw batteries into fire.
14. Do not connect improperly.
15. Do not use any charger other than the one provided to you to charge your device
16. Do not charge batteries unless are specifically labeled as “rechargeable”.
17. Do not carry or store batteries together with a metallic necklace, in your pockets, purse,
or anywhere else where they may become exposed to metals.
18. Do not install tanks on mechanical mods, they will explode.
19. Keep away from children and pets. Should a child/pet swallow or chew on a battery,
immediately consult a physician and or call your local Poison Control Center.
20. Always turn off your vaping apparatus in between uses.
21. Unplug the charging apparatus in between uses.
22. Please recycle or dispose according to local law.
23. Failure to follow warnings may result in electric shock, fire, burns, property damage, or
- Products sold on Vape Craft inc. are not intended for use with Efest, MXJO, and/or LG Batteries.
- Vapecraftinc.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-Ion battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.