Product added to cart
Geek Vape Zeus RTA 25mm Next GeekVape Aegis Legend 200W Kit Previous
GeekVape IM & Aero Mesh Replacement Coils
Out of stock
Only %1 left
The GeekVape Shield Tank Replacement Coils come in a 5 pack of either the 0.15 ohm or the 0.4 ohm version. Get these high quality replacement coils for your GeekVape mod today.
Hassle Free Returns
The GeekVape IM & Aero Mesh replacement coils come in three different versions that are available in the drop down menu above. The 0.4 ohm IM1 coil system, the 0.15 ohm IM4 coils and the 0.2 ohm Super Mesh X1 Coils. Each pack comes in a set of 5 and will keep your vaping endeavors protected with the durability of each and every coil. Enjoy the versatility of either systems and see that your vapor production never ends with your favorite GeekVape Mod.
Works Great with the Cerberus Tank, Aero Mesh, & Shield Tank.
Specs for the Geekvape Shield Replacement Coil
Shield IM1 Coil
- Resistence: 0.4 ohm
- Range: 40-60W
- Coil Resistence: 0.15 ohm
- Range: 60 - 80W
Super Mesh X1 Coils
- 0.2 Ohm Super Mesh X1 Coil - Rated for 30-90W
- 1 x 5 Pack of GeekVape Shield Replacement Coils
General Device & Battery Warnings
1. WARNING: Lithium-ion batteries are volatile. They may burn or explode with improper
use. Do not use or charge with non-approved devices. Overuse of vaping apparatus
may cause this product to overheat, malfunction, and/or may cause burns.
2. Do not leave this product unattended while charging anytime or overnight, and do not
charge it in your vehicle.
3. Keep away from high heat, direct sunlight, cold temperatures, humidity and water.
Injury or death can occur.
4. Do not replace batteries with non-approved units.
5. Do not mix new and used batteries or different brands.
6. When charging keep away from flammable areas such as but not limited to wood floors
and carpets. Always use a fire resistant container or bag.
7. Always have a fire extinguisher in an event of a fire.
8. If battery or device looks damaged, do not use.
9. Do not expose the battery to direct sunlight.
10. If you witness the battery starting to balloon, swell up, smoke, or become very hot.
Immediately disconnect the power to your home or office from the circuit breaker. If a
circuit breaker is unavailable, disconnect from outlet. Do not approach the battery for
at least 2 hours and make sure that the room is ventilated.
11. Never drop, damage, or tamper with the batteries. If you do not use.
12. Never attempt to charge directly from the wall outlet. Always use a surge protector.
13. Do not throw batteries into fire.
14. Do not connect improperly.
15. Do not use any charger other than the one provided to you to charge your device
16. Do not charge batteries unless are specifically labeled as “rechargeable”.
17. Do not carry or store batteries together with a metallic necklace, in your pockets, purse,
or anywhere else where they may become exposed to metals.
18. Do not install tanks on mechanical mods, they will explode.
19. Keep away from children and pets. Should a child/pet swallow or chew on a battery,
immediately consult a physician and or call your local Poison Control Center.
20. Always turn off your vaping apparatus in between uses.
21. Unplug the charging apparatus in between uses.
22. Please recycle or dispose according to local law.
23. Failure to follow warnings may result in electric shock, fire, burns, property damage, or
- Products sold on Vape Craft inc. are not intended for use with Efest, MXJO, and/or LG Batteries.
- Vapecraftinc.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-Ion battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.