The SMOK TFV8 X-Baby Beast Brother Sub Ohm Tank works great with the advanced X-Priv Mod. Stemming from the success of its predecessors the X-Baby Beast tank takes it to a whole new level featuring the popular top fill system, a 4mL ejuice capacity and a new coil system that works with this tank. The Smok X Coils can be found here. The X-Baby Q2 coil system can attain a wattage range of 40 to 80 watts to help give you that vapor experience that only SMOKTECH can provide. Each airslot measures out at 16mm by 2mm and the drip tip that comes with this new tank system measures out at 8.5mm. This new vape tank is a heavy weight champ contender among vaping tanks. Be a champion and get yours today.
- 24.5mm Diameter
- Hinge and Lock Top Fill System
- Swivels Open and Shut
- Fill Port
- 4ml Max Capacity
- SMOK X-Baby Coil Family
- X-Baby M2 Coil Head
- 0.25 ohm 30 to 50W
- X-Baby Q2 Coil Head
- 0.4 ohm
- 40 to 80W
- 55 to 65W Recommended Range
- Dual Adjustable Top Airflow
- 16mm by 2mm Each Airslot
- 8.5mm Delrin Drip Tip
- Stainless Steel and Glass Construction
- One SMOK TFV8 X-Baby Sub-Ohm Tank
- One X-Baby M2 Coil Head
- One X-Baby Q2 Coil Head
- One Replacement Glass Tank
- Spare Parts
- User Manual
General Device & Battery Warnings
1. WARNING: Lithium-ion batteries are volatile. They may burn or explode with improper
use. Do not use or charge with non-approved devices. Overuse of vaping apparatus
may cause this product to overheat, malfunction, and/or may cause burns.
2. Do not leave this product unattended while charging anytime or overnight, and do not
charge it in your vehicle.
3. Keep away from high heat, direct sunlight, cold temperatures, humidity and water.
Injury or death can occur.
4. Do not replace batteries with non-approved units.
5. Do not mix new and used batteries or different brands.
6. When charging keep away from flammable areas such as but not limited to wood floors
and carpets. Always use a fire resistant container or bag.
7. Always have a fire extinguisher in an event of a fire.
8. If battery or device looks damaged, do not use.
9. Do not expose the battery to direct sunlight.
10. If you witness the battery starting to balloon, swell up, smoke, or become very hot.
Immediately disconnect the power to your home or office from the circuit breaker. If a
circuit breaker is unavailable, disconnect from outlet. Do not approach the battery for
at least 2 hours and make sure that the room is ventilated.
11. Never drop, damage, or tamper with the batteries. If you do not use.
12. Never attempt to charge directly from the wall outlet. Always use a surge protector.
13. Do not throw batteries into fire.
14. Do not connect improperly.
15. Do not use any charger other than the one provided to you to charge your device
16. Do not charge batteries unless are specifically labeled as “rechargeable”.
17. Do not carry or store batteries together with a metallic necklace, in your pockets, purse,
or anywhere else where they may become exposed to metals.
18. Do not install tanks on mechanical mods, they will explode.
19. Keep away from children and pets. Should a child/pet swallow or chew on a battery,
immediately consult a physician and or call your local Poison Control Center.
20. Always turn off your vaping apparatus in between uses.
21. Unplug the charging apparatus in between uses.
22. Please recycle or dispose according to local law.
23. Failure to follow warnings may result in electric shock, fire, burns, property damage, or
- Products sold on Vape Craft inc. are not intended for use with Efest, MXJO, and/or LG Batteries.
- Vapecraftinc.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-Ion battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.