Product added to cart
GeekVape - Griffin 25 Plus Next GeekVape - 521 Tab Mini Previous
GeekVape - Tsunami 24 RDA
Out of stock
The Geekvape Tsunami 24 RDA is a great new addition to the Geekvape family delivering high quality performance to the vaper who will place this onto their favorite mod and enjoy the enlarged juice well.
The Geekvape Tsunami RDA features the following specs below and is built exceptionally using some of the finest materials possible and is exceptionally popular amongst those looking for a top notch new RDA. First Choose your color from the drop down menu.
Geekvape Tsunami 24 RDA Specs:
- 24mm Diameter
- Deep Juice Well
- Available in Glass Window Version - Clear Panels
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- Side-Tension Vertical Two-Post Design
- 3mm by 2mm Rectangular Terminal Post Openings
- Single or Dual Configurations
- Adjustable Dual Exterior Air Slots
- Quad Internal Air Tubes Inside Chamber
- 510 Drip Tip Adapter Included
- 14.2mm Ultra-Wide Delrin Wide Bore Drip Tip
- 14.5mm Diagonal Delrin Wide Bore Drip Tip
- 12.5mm Stainless Steel Wide Bore Drip Tip
- Squonk-Read - Extra Hollow Positive Pin
- Adjustable Gold-Plated 510 Contact
- 1 Tsunami 24 RDA
- 1 Ultra-Wide Delrin Drip Tip
- 1 Diagonal Delrin Drip Tip
- 1 Stainless Steel Drip Tip
- 1 510 Drip Tip Adapter
- 1 Hollow Positive Pin
- 1 Allen Key Spare Screws and O-Rings
General Device & Battery Warnings
1. WARNING: Lithium-ion batteries are volatile. They may burn or explode with improper
use. Do not use or charge with non-approved devices. Overuse of vaping apparatus
may cause this product to overheat, malfunction, and/or may cause burns.
2. Do not leave this product unattended while charging anytime or overnight, and do not
charge it in your vehicle.
3. Keep away from high heat, direct sunlight, cold temperatures, humidity and water.
Injury or death can occur.
4. Do not replace batteries with non-approved units.
5. Do not mix new and used batteries or different brands.
6. When charging keep away from flammable areas such as but not limited to wood floors
and carpets. Always use a fire resistant container or bag.
7. Always have a fire extinguisher in an event of a fire.
8. If battery or device looks damaged, do not use.
9. Do not expose the battery to direct sunlight.
10. If you witness the battery starting to balloon, swell up, smoke, or become very hot.
Immediately disconnect the power to your home or office from the circuit breaker. If a
circuit breaker is unavailable, disconnect from outlet. Do not approach the battery for
at least 2 hours and make sure that the room is ventilated.
11. Never drop, damage, or tamper with the batteries. If you do not use.
12. Never attempt to charge directly from the wall outlet. Always use a surge protector.
13. Do not throw batteries into fire.
14. Do not connect improperly.
15. Do not use any charger other than the one provided to you to charge your device
16. Do not charge batteries unless are specifically labeled as “rechargeable”.
17. Do not carry or store batteries together with a metallic necklace, in your pockets, purse,
or anywhere else where they may become exposed to metals.
18. Do not install tanks on mechanical mods, they will explode.
19. Keep away from children and pets. Should a child/pet swallow or chew on a battery,
immediately consult a physician and or call your local Poison Control Center.
20. Always turn off your vaping apparatus in between uses.
21. Unplug the charging apparatus in between uses.
22. Please recycle or dispose according to local law.
23. Failure to follow warnings may result in electric shock, fire, burns, property damage, or
- Products sold on Vape Craft inc. are not intended for use with Efest, MXJO, and/or LG Batteries.
- Vapecraftinc.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-Ion battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
Hassle Free Returns