Product added to cart
Vandy Vape Pre-Built Coils - Triple Fused Claptons Next Vandy Vape Kensei 24 RTA PreviousFree Shipping Over $70
Vandy Vape Pulse BF Squonk Box Mod
Out of stock
Only %1 left
Get Your Unregulated Pulse BF Squonk Box Mod by Vandy Vape!
The Vandy Vape Pulse BF Squonk Box Mod is an innovative squonk box designed by our good friend Tony Brittan from Vapor Trail Review Channel. This beautiful box mod utilizes either a 18650 or the bigger 20700 batteries with a max current of 40A (Depending on the battery used). This beautiful box mod doesn't play by the rules and is unregulated, featuring a beautiful firing button, convenient 8mL bottle and magnetic structure to ensure that at all times you get the best squonking experience possible. Get this ultra affordable vapor device from us and enjoy the freedom of squonking with this huge integrated 8ml bottle to hold all your favorite e-liquid.
Vandy Vape Pulse BF Squonk Box Mod Features:
- Size: 77*50*27mm
- Thread Type: Spring loaded 510
- Capacity: 8ml
- Battery: 18650 / 20700 (not included)
- Maximum current: 40A
- Material：Nylon+ABS(High temperature resistant)
This Box Includes the following:
- 1x Vandy Vape Pulse BF Squonk Box Mod
- (Battery Sold Seperatelyl)
- 1x 18650 Battery Adaptor
- 1x 8mL Squonk Bottle
- 1x Instructional Manual
- 1. Ultra Affordable with Vape Craft Hardware Pricing
- 2. Copper contacts (No wires)
- 3. Compatible with 18650 and the new 20700 batteries (Sold Here)
- 4. 8ml food grade silicone bottle with a stainless steel cap
- 5. Locking power safety switch
- 6. Replaceable Front & Back Panels
General Device & Battery Warnings
1. WARNING: Lithium-ion batteries are volatile. They may burn or explode with improper
use. Do not use or charge with non-approved devices. Overuse of vaping apparatus
may cause this product to overheat, malfunction, and/or may cause burns.
2. Do not leave this product unattended while charging anytime or overnight, and do not
charge it in your vehicle.
3. Keep away from high heat, direct sunlight, cold temperatures, humidity and water.
Injury or death can occur.
4. Do not replace batteries with non-approved units.
5. Do not mix new and used batteries or different brands.
6. When charging keep away from flammable areas such as but not limited to wood floors
and carpets. Always use a fire resistant container or bag.
7. Always have a fire extinguisher in an event of a fire.
8. If battery or device looks damaged, do not use.
9. Do not expose the battery to direct sunlight.
10. If you witness the battery starting to balloon, swell up, smoke, or become very hot.
Immediately disconnect the power to your home or office from the circuit breaker. If a
circuit breaker is unavailable, disconnect from outlet. Do not approach the battery for
at least 2 hours and make sure that the room is ventilated.
11. Never drop, damage, or tamper with the batteries. If you do not use.
12. Never attempt to charge directly from the wall outlet. Always use a surge protector.
13. Do not throw batteries into fire.
14. Do not connect improperly.
15. Do not use any charger other than the one provided to you to charge your device
16. Do not charge batteries unless are specifically labeled as “rechargeable”.
17. Do not carry or store batteries together with a metallic necklace, in your pockets, purse,
or anywhere else where they may become exposed to metals.
18. Do not install tanks on mechanical mods, they will explode.
19. Keep away from children and pets. Should a child/pet swallow or chew on a battery,
immediately consult a physician and or call your local Poison Control Center.
20. Always turn off your vaping apparatus in between uses.
21. Unplug the charging apparatus in between uses.
22. Please recycle or dispose according to local law.
23. Failure to follow warnings may result in electric shock, fire, burns, property damage, or
- Products sold on Vape Craft inc. are not intended for use with Efest, MXJO, and/or LG Batteries.
- Vapecraftinc.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-Ion battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.