The RTA from the makers at Vandy. With its two post build deck that is measured out to 24mm and the unique honeycomb configuration for the bottom airflow system you will easily be able to build the way you want, vape the way you want, and look great doing it with the stunning designs crafted by Vandy Vape owner, Stefan Z, This handy dandy RTA can hold up to 2 milliliters of your favorite Vape Craft eliquid or if you use the featured bubble glass tube that is included in this kit, then you can get up to 4mL's of your favorite eliquid. Obtain an unparalleled vapor experience by getting the Vandy Vape Kensei 24mm RTA and enjoy the state of the art airflow system that will deliver high levels of flavored vapor, right to your mouth hole.
Vandy Vape - Kensei 24 RTA Features:
- 24mm Diameter
- 2mL Standard Juice Capacity
- 4mL Maximum Juice Capacity - Bulb Glass Extension
- Superior 303 Stainless Steel Construction
- 24K Gold-Plated Build Deck
- Unique Two-Post Design - Stepped Design
- Top-Secured via Phillips Flathead Screws
- Single or Dual Coil Configuration
- Dual External Large Airslots - Fully Adjustable
- Bottom Honeycomb Airflow System
- Direct-to-Coil Chamber Effect
- 18.5mm Wide 810 Resin Widebore Drip Tip
- 18mm Wide 810 Delrin Doc Widebore Drip Tip
- 510 Drip Tip Adapter
- Gold-Plated 510 Connection
- 1 Kensei 24 RTA
- 1 Accessory Bag with Tons of Surprise Goodies
- 1 Bulb Extension Glass
- 1 18,5mm Delrin Doc Tip
General Device & Battery Warnings1. WARNING: Lithium-ion batteries are volatile. They may burn or explode with improperuse. Do not use or charge with non-approved devices. Overuse of vaping apparatusmay cause this product to overheat, malfunction, and/or may cause burns.2. Do not leave this product unattended while charging anytime or overnight, and do notcharge it in your vehicle.3. Keep away from high heat, direct sunlight, cold temperatures, humidity and water.Injury or death can occur.4. Do not replace batteries with non-approved units.5. Do not mix new and used batteries or different brands.6. When charging keep away from flammable areas such as but not limited to wood floorsand carpets. Always use a fire resistant container or bag.7. Always have a fire extinguisher in an event of a fire.8. If battery or device looks damaged, do not use.9. Do not expose the battery to direct sunlight.10. If you witness the battery starting to balloon, swell up, smoke, or become very hot.Immediately disconnect the power to your home or office from the circuit breaker. If acircuit breaker is unavailable, disconnect from outlet. Do not approach the battery forat least 2 hours and make sure that the room is ventilated.11. Never drop, damage, or tamper with the batteries. If you do not use.12. Never attempt to charge directly from the wall outlet. Always use a surge protector.13. Do not throw batteries into fire.14. Do not connect improperly.15. Do not use any charger other than the one provided to you to charge your device16. Do not charge batteries unless are specifically labeled as “rechargeable”.17. Do not carry or store batteries together with a metallic necklace, in your pockets, purse,or anywhere else where they may become exposed to metals.18. Do not install tanks on mechanical mods, they will explode.19. Keep away from children and pets. Should a child/pet swallow or chew on a battery,immediately consult a physician and or call your local Poison Control Center.20. Always turn off your vaping apparatus in between uses.21. Unplug the charging apparatus in between uses.22. Please recycle or dispose according to local law.23. Failure to follow warnings may result in electric shock, fire, burns, property damage, orbodily injury.User Note
- Products sold on Vape Craft inc. are not intended for use with Efest, MXJO, and/or LG Batteries.
- Vapecraftinc.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-Ion battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.