Product added to cart
Mage 24MM RTA from CoilArt NextFree Shipping Over $70
CoilArt Azeroth Squonk Box Mod
Out of stock
Only %1 left
From the visionaries of CoilArt comes the brand new Azeroth Squonk Box Mod. With two colors to choose from this iconic device you will be on your way to enjoying the ease of squonking from home, or wherever your life may bring you.
CoilArt Azeroth Squonk mod is the latest and greatest from the famous Azeroth line of vape products. Whether you power this device with a single 18650, 20700, or a 21700 battery, you will be enabled to effortlessly be able to vape your 7ml juice tank without the constant hassle of dripping. For those who do not know what the premise of squonking is, the point behind a mod like this is to be able to fill your favorite ejuice into the internal tank and carry your mod around without refilling for a much longer amount of time than a regular tank which may hold anywhere from 1.5mL to bigger vape tanks which can do around 5. This is an ultra adaptable device, it's easy to carry around with you and best of all there is little to no work involved! Get yours today from Vape Craft Inc and don't forget your squonk juice.
CoilArt Azeroth Squonk Mod Specifications and Features:
- Size dimensions: 85.5mm x 50mm x 27mm
- Battery Type: Compatible with a single 18650, 20700 or 21700 battery.
- E-Juice capacity: 7ml Aluminium anodizing construction
- 24K gold plated fire connection
- Ultem fire button
- Carbon fiber plate
- Internal self-adjustable connect pin
- Features self-adjusting battery contact
- Colors Available Black & Silver
- 1 x Azeroth Squonk Mod
- 1 x User Manual
General Device & Battery Warnings
1. WARNING: Lithium-ion batteries are volatile. They may burn or explode with improper
use. Do not use or charge with non-approved devices. Overuse of vaping apparatus
may cause this product to overheat, malfunction, and/or may cause burns.
2. Do not leave this product unattended while charging anytime or overnight, and do not
charge it in your vehicle.
3. Keep away from high heat, direct sunlight, cold temperatures, humidity and water.
Injury or death can occur.
4. Do not replace batteries with non-approved units.
5. Do not mix new and used batteries or different brands.
6. When charging keep away from flammable areas such as but not limited to wood floors
and carpets. Always use a fire resistant container or bag.
7. Always have a fire extinguisher in an event of a fire.
8. If battery or device looks damaged, do not use.
9. Do not expose the battery to direct sunlight.
10. If you witness the battery starting to balloon, swell up, smoke, or become very hot.
Immediately disconnect the power to your home or office from the circuit breaker. If a
circuit breaker is unavailable, disconnect from outlet. Do not approach the battery for
at least 2 hours and make sure that the room is ventilated.
11. Never drop, damage, or tamper with the batteries. If you do not use.
12. Never attempt to charge directly from the wall outlet. Always use a surge protector.
13. Do not throw batteries into fire.
14. Do not connect improperly.
15. Do not use any charger other than the one provided to you to charge your device
16. Do not charge batteries unless are specifically labeled as “rechargeable”.
17. Do not carry or store batteries together with a metallic necklace, in your pockets, purse,
or anywhere else where they may become exposed to metals.
18. Do not install tanks on mechanical mods, they will explode.
19. Keep away from children and pets. Should a child/pet swallow or chew on a battery,
immediately consult a physician and or call your local Poison Control Center.
20. Always turn off your vaping apparatus in between uses.
21. Unplug the charging apparatus in between uses.
22. Please recycle or dispose according to local law.
23. Failure to follow warnings may result in electric shock, fire, burns, property damage, or
- Products sold on Vape Craft inc. are not intended for use with Efest, MXJO, and/or LG Batteries.
- Vapecraftinc.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-Ion battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.