Product added to cart
CoilArt Azeroth Squonk Box Mod Previous
Mage 24mm RTA by CoilART Features:
Mage 24MM RTA from CoilArt
Out of stock
The Mage RTA by CoilArt is 24mm with a decent sized 3.5mL ejuice tank that features a top fill system and a dual post build deck.
The Mage 24mm RTA by CoilArt is a high regaurded system that features a 3.5mL ejuice tank, a top fill system, and a two post build design. This RTA makes up for its size by having an incredible construction and a delrin cap to impress onlookers with the sleek style of this rebuildable tank atomizer. Each of the two posts measure in at 2mm to give you ample build space and room for your wire heating elements. This RTA is an impressive system and should be enjoyed by all styles of vapers, builders and all.
Mage 24mm RTA by CoilART Features:
- 24mm Diameter
- 3.5mL Juice Reservoir
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- Glass Reinforcement
- 15.2mm Build Deck
- Freely Rotating Deck
- Two-Post, Dual Terminal Design
- 2mm Diameter Terminals
- PEEK Insulator
- Single or Dual Configurations
- Adjustable Quad Exterior Airflow
- Dual Internal Air Tubes Inside Chamber
- Convenient Threaded Top-Fill Method
- Sloped Delrin Widebore Drip Tip
- 24K Gold-Plated 510 Contact Pin
- 1x CoilArt Mage RTA
- 1x Replacement Glass Tube
- 1x Accessories Bag
General Device & Battery Warnings
1. WARNING: Lithium-ion batteries are volatile. They may burn or explode with improper
use. Do not use or charge with non-approved devices. Overuse of vaping apparatus
may cause this product to overheat, malfunction, and/or may cause burns.
2. Do not leave this product unattended while charging anytime or overnight, and do not
charge it in your vehicle.
3. Keep away from high heat, direct sunlight, cold temperatures, humidity and water.
Injury or death can occur.
4. Do not replace batteries with non-approved units.
5. Do not mix new and used batteries or different brands.
6. When charging keep away from flammable areas such as but not limited to wood floors
and carpets. Always use a fire resistant container or bag.
7. Always have a fire extinguisher in an event of a fire.
8. If battery or device looks damaged, do not use.
9. Do not expose the battery to direct sunlight.
10. If you witness the battery starting to balloon, swell up, smoke, or become very hot.
Immediately disconnect the power to your home or office from the circuit breaker. If a
circuit breaker is unavailable, disconnect from outlet. Do not approach the battery for
at least 2 hours and make sure that the room is ventilated.
11. Never drop, damage, or tamper with the batteries. If you do not use.
12. Never attempt to charge directly from the wall outlet. Always use a surge protector.
13. Do not throw batteries into fire.
14. Do not connect improperly.
15. Do not use any charger other than the one provided to you to charge your device
16. Do not charge batteries unless are specifically labeled as “rechargeable”.
17. Do not carry or store batteries together with a metallic necklace, in your pockets, purse,
or anywhere else where they may become exposed to metals.
18. Do not install tanks on mechanical mods, they will explode.
19. Keep away from children and pets. Should a child/pet swallow or chew on a battery,
immediately consult a physician and or call your local Poison Control Center.
20. Always turn off your vaping apparatus in between uses.
21. Unplug the charging apparatus in between uses.
22. Please recycle or dispose according to local law.
23. Failure to follow warnings may result in electric shock, fire, burns, property damage, or
- Products sold on Vape Craft inc. are not intended for use with Efest, MXJO, and/or LG Batteries.
- Vapecraftinc.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-Ion battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
Hassle Free Returns