Product added to cart
VOOPOO Panda All In One Starter Kit Next Voopoo MOJO & Uforce Tank Starter Kit Previous
VOOPOO UFORCE T1 Sub-Ohm Tank Features:
VooPoo UForce T1 Sub-Ohm Tank
Out of stock
The VOOPOO UFORCE T1 sub ohm tank is the newest addition to the voopoo family of vapor products and utilizes the ever popular UFORCE OCC Coil System.
The VOOPOO UFORCE T1 sub-ohm tank is the newest vape tank from the voopoo family of products which utilizes the Uforce OCC coil system, new stylish designs that will turn heads and did i mention the mesh materials that the coil system uses? Yea, pretty sweet! The design of this tank is top shelf with a host of new colors, seamless curves that dont quit, and the performance you expect from a top shelf system such as this. At 24.6mm diameter base and a larger than average 8mL eliquid capacity this T1 sub ohm tank will make your vape fam jealous with the recommended wattage range of 50-100 watts.Uforce Replacement Coils here
VOOPOO UFORCE T1 Sub-Ohm Tank Features:
- 24.6mm Tank Diamenter
- 3.5mL Standard Juice Capacity
- 8mL Maximum Juice Capacity
- Superior 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
- Quick Vent Channel Design - Rapid Heat Discharge
- Short Chimney - Flavor-Focused
- UFORCE OCC Coil Technology
- 0.4ohm U2 Dual Coil - rated for 40-80W
- 0.13ohm N1 Single Mesh Coil - rated for 50-100W
- Convenient Sliding Top-Fill Method
- Precision Triple Auxiliary Bottom Airflow Control
- 14mm Resin Widebore Drip Tip - Vibrant Colorways
- 24K Gold-Plated 510 Connection
- 1 UFORCE T1 Tank
- 1 0.4ohm U2 Dual Coil
- 1 0.13ohm N1 Mesh Coil
- 1 Spare Parts & Glass
- Instructional Manual
General Device & Battery Warnings
1. WARNING: Lithium-ion batteries are volatile. They may burn or explode with improper
use. Do not use or charge with non-approved devices. Overuse of vaping apparatus
may cause this product to overheat, malfunction, and/or may cause burns.
2. Do not leave this product unattended while charging anytime or overnight, and do not
charge it in your vehicle.
3. Keep away from high heat, direct sunlight, cold temperatures, humidity and water.
Injury or death can occur.
4. Do not replace batteries with non-approved units.
5. Do not mix new and used batteries or different brands.
6. When charging keep away from flammable areas such as but not limited to wood floors
and carpets. Always use a fire resistant container or bag.
7. Always have a fire extinguisher in an event of a fire.
8. If battery or device looks damaged, do not use.
9. Do not expose the battery to direct sunlight.
10. If you witness the battery starting to balloon, swell up, smoke, or become very hot.
Immediately disconnect the power to your home or office from the circuit breaker. If a
circuit breaker is unavailable, disconnect from outlet. Do not approach the battery for
at least 2 hours and make sure that the room is ventilated.
11. Never drop, damage, or tamper with the batteries. If you do not use.
12. Never attempt to charge directly from the wall outlet. Always use a surge protector.
13. Do not throw batteries into fire.
14. Do not connect improperly.
15. Do not use any charger other than the one provided to you to charge your device
16. Do not charge batteries unless are specifically labeled as “rechargeable”.
17. Do not carry or store batteries together with a metallic necklace, in your pockets, purse,
or anywhere else where they may become exposed to metals.
18. Do not install tanks on mechanical mods, they will explode.
19. Keep away from children and pets. Should a child/pet swallow or chew on a battery,
immediately consult a physician and or call your local Poison Control Center.
20. Always turn off your vaping apparatus in between uses.
21. Unplug the charging apparatus in between uses.
22. Please recycle or dispose according to local law.
23. Failure to follow warnings may result in electric shock, fire, burns, property damage, or
- Products sold on Vape Craft inc. are not intended for use with Efest, MXJO, and/or LG Batteries.
- Vapecraftinc.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-Ion battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
Hassle Free Returns