This VooPoo Drag 157W with the Gene Chip utilizes two 18650 batteries (sold separately) which has an app that is compatible with this device to change your settings to fully customize your vaping experience. With this temp controlled and extremely efficient and variable watt features top of the line design and the best technology available to give you the highest quality and most responsive device you have ever had.
See the Voopoo Too Mod
Voopoo Drag Product Features:
- 5 to 157W Output
- Gene Chip
- 0.05 to 3.0 ohm Atomizer Resistance Range
- 0 to 7.5V Voltage Range
- 40A Max Current Ouput
- 95% Working Efficiency
- Smart VW
- Automatically Recommend Ideal Output
- Can Easily Adjust
- SUPER Mode
- Activates Between 130 and 157W
- 0.1 to 0.3 ohm Atomizer Resistance Range
- Customization Mod
- 5 Bank Memory
- VooPoo PC App Compatible
- Customize Settings
- Custom Logo
- Firmware Upgradeable
- Temperature Control Suite
- Ni200 Nickel Support
- Titanium Support
- SS316 Support
- TCR Mode
- 0.05 to 1.5 ohm Atomizer Resisatnce Range
- 200 to 600 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Atomizer Lock
- Dual Magnetic Battery Access Door
- Dual 18650 Battery Powered (sold separately)
- Run in Series
- Three Button Control
- Enlarged Firing Button
- Adjustment Buttons
- Two Line 0.91 OLED Display
- Temperature Mode and Output
- Output Power
- Atomizer Resistance
- Battery Life Indicator
- Neatly Displayed
- Sleek and Beautiful Chassis Design
- Stainless Steel Frame
- Carbon Fiber Panel
- Spring Loaded Gold Plated 510 Connection
- Stainless Steel Thread Point
- Low Voltage/Current/Output Short Circuit/Load/Low Resistance/Overheating/Anti Loaded/Timeout Protection
General Device & Battery Warnings
1. WARNING: Lithium-ion batteries are volatile. They may burn or explode with improper
use. Do not use or charge with non-approved devices. Overuse of vaping apparatus
may cause this product to overheat, malfunction, and/or may cause burns.
2. Do not leave this product unattended while charging anytime or overnight, and do not
charge it in your vehicle.
3. Keep away from high heat, direct sunlight, cold temperatures, humidity and water.
Injury or death can occur.
4. Do not replace batteries with non-approved units.
5. Do not mix new and used batteries or different brands.
6. When charging keep away from flammable areas such as but not limited to wood floors
and carpets. Always use a fire resistant container or bag.
7. Always have a fire extinguisher in an event of a fire.
8. If battery or device looks damaged, do not use.
9. Do not expose the battery to direct sunlight.
10. If you witness the battery starting to balloon, swell up, smoke, or become very hot.
Immediately disconnect the power to your home or office from the circuit breaker. If a
circuit breaker is unavailable, disconnect from outlet. Do not approach the battery for
at least 2 hours and make sure that the room is ventilated.
11. Never drop, damage, or tamper with the batteries. If you do not use.
12. Never attempt to charge directly from the wall outlet. Always use a surge protector.
13. Do not throw batteries into fire.
14. Do not connect improperly.
15. Do not use any charger other than the one provided to you to charge your device
16. Do not charge batteries unless are specifically labeled as “rechargeable”.
17. Do not carry or store batteries together with a metallic necklace, in your pockets, purse,
or anywhere else where they may become exposed to metals.
18. Do not install tanks on mechanical mods, they will explode.
19. Keep away from children and pets. Should a child/pet swallow or chew on a battery,
immediately consult a physician and or call your local Poison Control Center.
20. Always turn off your vaping apparatus in between uses.
21. Unplug the charging apparatus in between uses.
22. Please recycle or dispose according to local law.
23. Failure to follow warnings may result in electric shock, fire, burns, property damage, or
- Products sold on Vape Craft inc. are not intended for use with Efest, MXJO, and/or LG Batteries.
- Vapecraftinc.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-Ion battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.