Product added to cart
VGOD Elite 24mm RDTA
Out of stock
Get Vape God level clouds by trying out this VGOD Elite 24mm RDTA today and see how user friendly this is for your next vape mod.
The VGOD Elite 24mm RDTA is a dripping masterpiece and looks good enough to belong in a vaping museum, if there was such a thing. The dual post build deck on this utilizes vaccum wicking system technology and bottom airflow control to deliver a great performance that only a Vape God could produce. This RDTA can hold up to 4 mL of juice at any time and mega easy to refill via the center hole of the top cap. Using the two posts on the build deck you can easily craft your wires yourself to fit your pro builder needs or attach some of your favorite pre built coils and get ready to vape the day away on your brand new VGOD elite 24mm RDTA! This RDTA will go the distance for you and out perform even your worst vape rival in a battle of the clouds! Get yours today from Vape Craft Inc.
VGOD ELITE RDTA Features:
- 4mL Juice Reservoir
- 24mm Diameter
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
- 20mm Spacious Build Deck
- Unique Two-Post Design - Clamp Snag System
- Top-Secured via Phillips or Flathead Screws
- 2mm Terminal Hole - 11mm Post Spacing
- Deckmilled Negative
- PEEK Insulator
- Vacuum Wicking System
- Dual Exterior Bottom Airflow
- Two Internal Airholes - Direct-to-Coil Delivery
- Convenient Fill Port Inside Chamber
- Sloped Delrin Widebore Drip Tip
- Gold-Plated 510 Connection - Protruding Pin
- 1 ELITE RDTA
- 1 Multi-Tool Screwdriver
- Spare Parts & Glass Tube
General Device & Battery Warnings
1. WARNING: Lithium-ion batteries are volatile. They may burn or explode with improper
use. Do not use or charge with non-approved devices. Overuse of vaping apparatus
may cause this product to overheat, malfunction, and/or may cause burns.
2. Do not leave this product unattended while charging anytime or overnight, and do not
charge it in your vehicle.
3. Keep away from high heat, direct sunlight, cold temperatures, humidity and water.
Injury or death can occur.
4. Do not replace batteries with non-approved units.
5. Do not mix new and used batteries or different brands.
6. When charging keep away from flammable areas such as but not limited to wood floors
and carpets. Always use a fire resistant container or bag.
7. Always have a fire extinguisher in an event of a fire.
8. If battery or device looks damaged, do not use.
9. Do not expose the battery to direct sunlight.
10. If you witness the battery starting to balloon, swell up, smoke, or become very hot.
Immediately disconnect the power to your home or office from the circuit breaker. If a
circuit breaker is unavailable, disconnect from outlet. Do not approach the battery for
at least 2 hours and make sure that the room is ventilated.
11. Never drop, damage, or tamper with the batteries. If you do not use.
12. Never attempt to charge directly from the wall outlet. Always use a surge protector.
13. Do not throw batteries into fire.
14. Do not connect improperly.
15. Do not use any charger other than the one provided to you to charge your device
16. Do not charge batteries unless are specifically labeled as “rechargeable”.
17. Do not carry or store batteries together with a metallic necklace, in your pockets, purse,
or anywhere else where they may become exposed to metals.
18. Do not install tanks on mechanical mods, they will explode.
19. Keep away from children and pets. Should a child/pet swallow or chew on a battery,
immediately consult a physician and or call your local Poison Control Center.
20. Always turn off your vaping apparatus in between uses.
21. Unplug the charging apparatus in between uses.
22. Please recycle or dispose according to local law.
23. Failure to follow warnings may result in electric shock, fire, burns, property damage, or
- Products sold on Vape Craft inc. are not intended for use with Efest, MXJO, and/or LG Batteries.
- Vapecraftinc.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-Ion battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
Hassle Free Returns