The new Hotcig Centaur RTA is a 24mm single coil RTA with the option of expanded tank capacity and a large single coil build deck for your coil desires. With the two featured gold plated posts measuring at 3mm per post and 6mm wicking ports this RTA will be a great new addition to your favorite device as it is very customizable to your vaping preference. In this package you will receive a small extension piece which will allow you to make your current 2mL filling capacity and expand that to 4mL. In order to fill this RTA up with your favorite ejuice, simply remove the top threaded cap and squeeze your eliquid into the tiny slots. With several airflow slots this RTA will craft amazing flavor profiles for your next vapor experience and may just become your favorite rebuildable tank atomizer.
This Product Features:
- 24mm Diameter
- Expandable Tank Capacity
- 2ml or 4ml Capacity
- 4ml Glass Segment Included
- Top Fill System
- Wide Area Filling Ports
- Two Post Rebuildable Deck
- Single Terminal Per Post
- 3mm Diameter Each Terminal
- Top Mounted Flathead Screws
- PEEK Insulator
- Large 6mm by 4mm
- Wicking Slots
- Adjustable Dual Sided Airflow
- Five 2.5mm by 2mm Air Flow Holes
- Fully Closeable Central Internal Airflow
- Dual 5mm by 5mm Airslots
- 11mm Bore PEI
- 510 Drip Tip
- Stainless Steel and Glass Construction
- Gold Plated 510 Connection
This Product Includes:
- One Hotcig Centaur RTA
- One 4ml Glass Segment
- One Chimney Extension
- Spare Parts and O-Rings
- One Tool
- User Manual
General Device & Battery Warnings
1. WARNING: Lithium-ion batteries are volatile. They may burn or explode with improper
use. Do not use or charge with non-approved devices. Overuse of vaping apparatus
may cause this product to overheat, malfunction, and/or may cause burns.
2. Do not leave this product unattended while charging anytime or overnight, and do not
charge it in your vehicle.
3. Keep away from high heat, direct sunlight, cold temperatures, humidity and water.
Injury or death can occur.
4. Do not replace batteries with non-approved units.
5. Do not mix new and used batteries or different brands.
6. When charging keep away from flammable areas such as but not limited to wood floors
and carpets. Always use a fire resistant container or bag.
7. Always have a fire extinguisher in an event of a fire.
8. If battery or device looks damaged, do not use.
9. Do not expose the battery to direct sunlight.
10. If you witness the battery starting to balloon, swell up, smoke, or become very hot.
Immediately disconnect the power to your home or office from the circuit breaker. If a
circuit breaker is unavailable, disconnect from outlet. Do not approach the battery for
at least 2 hours and make sure that the room is ventilated.
11. Never drop, damage, or tamper with the batteries. If you do not use.
12. Never attempt to charge directly from the wall outlet. Always use a surge protector.
13. Do not throw batteries into fire.
14. Do not connect improperly.
15. Do not use any charger other than the one provided to you to charge your device
16. Do not charge batteries unless are specifically labeled as “rechargeable”.
17. Do not carry or store batteries together with a metallic necklace, in your pockets, purse,
or anywhere else where they may become exposed to metals.
18. Do not install tanks on mechanical mods, they will explode.
19. Keep away from children and pets. Should a child/pet swallow or chew on a battery,
immediately consult a physician and or call your local Poison Control Center.
20. Always turn off your vaping apparatus in between uses.
21. Unplug the charging apparatus in between uses.
22. Please recycle or dispose according to local law.
23. Failure to follow warnings may result in electric shock, fire, burns, property damage, or
- Products sold on Vape Craft inc. are not intended for use with Efest, MXJO, and/or LG Batteries.
- Vapecraftinc.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-Ion battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.