Product added to cart
SMOK - TFV12 - Cloud Beast King Next SMOK - The Cloud Beast - TFV8 PreviousFree Shipping Over $70
SMOK - The Baby Beast - TFV8
Out of stock
Only %1 left
The SMOK TFV8 Baby Beast Tank is one of the most popular vape tanks on the market as it delivers uncompromising performance, great versatility, and a sizeable juice capacity. Get yours from Vape Craft Inc. today.
The Smok Baby Beast TV8 has been a reliable tank for hundred of thousands of vapers all over the globe similar to the Cloud Beast this tank packs all the punch of its bigger brother in a much smaller design. With a 3mL juice capacity tank and great airflow control makes the Baby Beast TFV8 a perfect choice to use with your favorite new vape mod.Baby Beast Replacement Coils found here
SMOK TFV8 Baby Beast Tank Specs
- 22mm Diameter
- 3mL Juice Capacity
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- High-Grade Glass Reinforcement
- Convenient Top-Fill Design with Hinge Lock
- Dual Adjustable Airflow Control at Base
- Black Delrin Ultra-Wide Drip Tip
- Patented Baby Turbo Engines Coil Structure
- 0.4ohm V8 Baby-Q2 Dual Coil - rated for 30-80W | recommended 55-65W
- 0.15ohm V8 Baby-X4 Quad Coil - rated for 30-70W | recommended 45-60W
- 0.2ohm V8 Baby-T6 Sextuple Coil - rated for 40-140W | recommended 70-90W
- 0.15ohm V8 Baby-T8 Octuple Coil - rated for 50-100W | recommended 60-80W
- V8 Baby RBA - Two-Post Deck
- 510 Connection
- Available in Stainless Steel, Black
SMOK Baby Beast Package Includes:
- 1 SMOK TFV8 Baby Tank
- 1 Preinstalled V8 Baby-Q2 Coil Head
- 1 Extra V8 Baby-T8 Coil Head
- 1 Replacement Glass Tube
- 1 User Manual Spare Parts
General Device & Battery Warnings
1. WARNING: Lithium-ion batteries are volatile. They may burn or explode with improper
use. Do not use or charge with non-approved devices. Overuse of vaping apparatus
may cause this product to overheat, malfunction, and/or may cause burns.
2. Do not leave this product unattended while charging anytime or overnight, and do not
charge it in your vehicle.
3. Keep away from high heat, direct sunlight, cold temperatures, humidity and water.
Injury or death can occur.
4. Do not replace batteries with non-approved units.
5. Do not mix new and used batteries or different brands.
6. When charging keep away from flammable areas such as but not limited to wood floors
and carpets. Always use a fire resistant container or bag.
7. Always have a fire extinguisher in an event of a fire.
8. If battery or device looks damaged, do not use.
9. Do not expose the battery to direct sunlight.
10. If you witness the battery starting to balloon, swell up, smoke, or become very hot.
Immediately disconnect the power to your home or office from the circuit breaker. If a
circuit breaker is unavailable, disconnect from outlet. Do not approach the battery for
at least 2 hours and make sure that the room is ventilated.
11. Never drop, damage, or tamper with the batteries. If you do not use.
12. Never attempt to charge directly from the wall outlet. Always use a surge protector.
13. Do not throw batteries into fire.
14. Do not connect improperly.
15. Do not use any charger other than the one provided to you to charge your device
16. Do not charge batteries unless are specifically labeled as “rechargeable”.
17. Do not carry or store batteries together with a metallic necklace, in your pockets, purse,
or anywhere else where they may become exposed to metals.
18. Do not install tanks on mechanical mods, they will explode.
19. Keep away from children and pets. Should a child/pet swallow or chew on a battery,
immediately consult a physician and or call your local Poison Control Center.
20. Always turn off your vaping apparatus in between uses.
21. Unplug the charging apparatus in between uses.
22. Please recycle or dispose according to local law.
23. Failure to follow warnings may result in electric shock, fire, burns, property damage, or
- Products sold on Vape Craft inc. are not intended for use with Efest, MXJO, and/or LG Batteries.
- Vapecraftinc.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-Ion battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.