Vape Craft Inc. is awarding $500 scholarships towards your college education.
Two $500 scholarships are open to any student who is enrolled or will be enrolling in a U.S. college or university in the next semester. We invite you to apply to the Vape Craft Inc scholarship.
While we're focused on the vaping industry, it doesn't mean you have to be! Even if you're not vaper, or a part of the vaping industry in any way - you're still able to apply for the scholarship. It doesn't matter what your major is. These two $500 scholarships are open to all majors!
Vape Craft Inc offers two scholarships every year. If you're the lucky winner of one of them, we'll award the scholarship to you the within 30 days of choosing a winner.
Here are the dates you need to know:
· December 30, 2017 - That's the deadline for scholarship #1. Vape Craft inc. will announce the winner on Jan 30, 2017, and then we'll award the scholarship so you can apply it to your spring semester.
· June 1, 2018. That's the deadline for scholarship #2. We'll announce the winner on August 1, 2018 so you can apply the scholarship to your fall semester.
· U.S. citizen or legal resident
· Enrolled or admitted at an accredited college or university in the U.S as an undergrad student
· In good standing, demonstrating academic excellence
· Minimum 2.8 GPA
When applying for the scholarship, applicants are required to submit the following:
· Unofficial College transcript
· Article (500-word maximum) on one of the topics listed below.
· Full Name
· Your School's Name
Administration of Scholarship:
· Administered by Vape Craft Inc.
· Awards will be distributed directly to the university in compliance with their school policy
· Awards distributed semi-annualy.
So are you ready? Awesome!
All you need to do to apply for the Vape Craft Inc scholarship is write an article – 500 Words Max - that covers one of the exciting topics below. Just make sure you put the topic you selected at the top of your document.
And the topics are.... drumroll please:
· What impact does vaping have on the tobacco industry?
· What is your view of the FDA’s deeming regulations?
· The vaping industry is undergoing great adversity, how have you had to deal with adversity, and how did you overcome it?
We're looking for YOUR original work, so please don't use any quotes longer than two lines and, of course, don't plagiarize. We'll be checking each entry for plagiarism. Make sure you cite your sources, too.