Wismec has created some truly outstanding hardware pieces for the vaping industry and has done it once again with this unique series of their Releaux RX75 mod inspired by two major influencers, JayBo, and Vaping with Twisted 420. This vape device uses a single 18650 battery which is sold separately and features temp control, a front panel that can be opened and closed at will to protect the OLED screen/buttons and a magnetic battery cover to hide the firing button and prevent those accidental misfires many of us have had the unfortunate experience with at some point in our vape adventure. With a range of wattage up to 75 watts this device will support the different heating elements such as Stainless Steel, Titanium, or Nickel. Here you can see our range of coils. This device features variables wattage and a bypass mode. As with most mods of late, this device has a USB port to enable easy downloads of their latest firmware so you can stay up to date on the new updates. With dual circuit protection, this mod is not just easy to look at, it is ultra easy to use, performs great and will a long time while keeping you safe with the latest vape technology. Special note: This mod may only work with vape tanks that are 22mm or smaller in size. We are sorry for this inconvenience.
Features and Specs:
- Designed by JayBo and Inspired by VWT420
- Only Compatible with 22mm and Smaller Tanks
- Dimensions: 3-3/8" x 2" x 7/8"
- Spring Loaded 510 Contact Pin
- Nickel, Titanium, Stainless Steel 316, TCR Temperature Control Modes
- Wattage and Bypass Modes
- Variable Wattage Range: 1.0W - 75.0W
- Resistance Range for TC: 0.05 - 1.5 ohm
- Resistance Range for VW/Bypass: 0.1 - 3.5 ohm
- Temperature Adjustment Range: 100-315°C / 200-600°F
- Unique Adjustable Front Cover
- Choose from a Metal or Translucent Front Cover
- Hidden Fire Button
- Safety Lock
- OLED Display Screen
- Magnetic Battery Back Cover
- Requires (1) High Amp 18650 Battery (Sold Separately)
- **We recommend an external charger for optimal charging**
- Micro USB Port for Firmware Updates and Charging
- Dual Circuit Protection System
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Temperature control requires the use of nickel, titanium or stainless steel coils.
General Device & Battery Warnings1. WARNING: Lithium-ion batteries are volatile. They may burn or explode with improperuse. Do not use or charge with non-approved devices. Overuse of vaping apparatusmay cause this product to overheat, malfunction, and/or may cause burns.2. Do not leave this product unattended while charging anytime or overnight, and do notcharge it in your vehicle.3. Keep away from high heat, direct sunlight, cold temperatures, humidity and water.Injury or death can occur.4. Do not replace batteries with non-approved units.5. Do not mix new and used batteries or different brands.6. When charging keep away from flammable areas such as but not limited to wood floorsand carpets. Always use a fire resistant container or bag.7. Always have a fire extinguisher in an event of a fire.8. If battery or device looks damaged, do not use.9. Do not expose the battery to direct sunlight.10. If you witness the battery starting to balloon, swell up, smoke, or become very hot.Immediately disconnect the power to your home or office from the circuit breaker. If acircuit breaker is unavailable, disconnect from outlet. Do not approach the battery forat least 2 hours and make sure that the room is ventilated.11. Never drop, damage, or tamper with the batteries. If you do not use.12. Never attempt to charge directly from the wall outlet. Always use a surge protector.13. Do not throw batteries into fire.14. Do not connect improperly.15. Do not use any charger other than the one provided to you to charge your device16. Do not charge batteries unless are specifically labeled as “rechargeable”.17. Do not carry or store batteries together with a metallic necklace, in your pockets, purse,or anywhere else where they may become exposed to metals.18. Do not install tanks on mechanical mods, they will explode.19. Keep away from children and pets. Should a child/pet swallow or chew on a battery,immediately consult a physician and or call your local Poison Control Center.20. Always turn off your vaping apparatus in between uses.21. Unplug the charging apparatus in between uses.22. Please recycle or dispose according to local law.23. Failure to follow warnings may result in electric shock, fire, burns, property damage, orbodily injury.User Note
- Products sold on Vape Craft inc. are not intended for use with Efest, MXJO, and/or LG Batteries.
- Vapecraftinc.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-Ion battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.