The Variable Voltage Vision Spinner 2 comes with a larger compact battery than the first design, with new colors available and adjustments made with the connection and dial quality. The vape range of of this product is between 3.3 volts-4.8. Get this ultra compact, and beautifully designed vape pen today! See other ecigs
Vision Spinner II Features:
- 510/Ego thread connection (fit most atomizers, cartomizers, etc.)
- 3.3v – 4.8v variable voltage
- Short circuit Protection Lockable button (press 5x times)
- Atomizer Protection/Cutoff Timer
- Power Indicator Longer Battery Life On/Off Switch
- 1 x Vision Spinner 2 Variable Voltage eGo Battery
Useful information to note:
On/ Off Switch:
- The battery is turned on or off simply by pressing the button ﬁve times within two seconds
- When the battery is off, the button will flash three times to indicate that battery is activated
- When the battery is on, the button ﬂashes three times in a pattern to indicate that the battery is off
Set up the voltage output:
- The vision Spinner II is capable of outputting voltages from 3.3v to 4.8v
- The bottom dial indicates the position of the voltage output level
- Simply Rotate the bottom dial to align the red line with the bottom dial to get the desired voltage level.
- The red line on bottom spin can stay at any position along the scale from 3.3v to 4.8v in order to ﬁne tune your voltage outputs settings, despite the four locking position at 3.3v, 3.8v, 4.3v and 4.8v
- Please be aware that the red line moves between 3.3v - 4.8v along the scale so don’t push the red line on the bottom dial over the 3.3v clockwise and 4.8v counter clockwise position, it may damage the battery if its being pushed too forcefully
- The vision Spinner II can display three colors on the button to indicate the battery usage levels
- If the button displays a White color when the battery is on, that indicates a remaining 60%-100%in battery power
- If the battery displays a Blue color when battery is on, it indicates a remaining 30%-60% battery power left
- If the button displays an orange color when the battery is on, that indicates a remaining 0%-30% in battery power
- If The button ﬂashes ﬁfteen times in a mixed pattern color that means theres no power at all left in battery and it can no longer function without being properly charged again.
General Device & Battery Warnings
- Products sold on Vape Craft inc. are not intended for use with Efest, MXJO, and/or LG Batteries.
- Vapecraftinc.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-Ion battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.