The Vaporesso NRG Sub Ohm Tank is the best and highest preforming new system to come from the Vaporesso team. This vape tank features a large 5 milliliter ejuice capacity, a heating insulation lay, unique mesh drip tip to help avoid that annoying spit back that some systems create and an ultra easy slide and fill design to help you fill and go with your favorite Vape Craft e-liquids. In this package you will receive the high preforming NRG vape tank form Vaporesso, a 0.15 ohm GT4 Core with a range of use between 30-70W and the higher powered GT 2 Core at 0.4 ohms rated this structure goes great between 40-80W of power. This new vape tank from Vaporesso is one of the most exciting and loved new systems to come from their platform in some time. If you're looking for a top rated system, then this is not one to pass up.
Check out these Replacement Vaporesso NRG GT coils.
The Vaporesso NRG Sub-Ohm Tank Features
- 26.5mm Diameter
- 5mL Juice Capacity
- Superior Stainlesss Steel Construction
- Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
- GT Cores - Features cCell Ceramic & Traditional Cotton
- 0.3ohm GT cCell Core - rated for 25-40W
- 0.4ohm GT 2 Core - rated for 40-80W
- 0.15ohm GT 4 Core - rated for 30-70W
- 0.2ohm GT 6 Core - rated for 40-130W
- 0.15ohm GT 8 Core - rated for 50-110W
- Mesh Delrin Widebore Drip Tip - Spitback Protection
- Slide-n-Fill Design - Convenient Top-Fill
- Heating Insulation Layer on Base
- 510 Connection
- 1 NRG Sub-Ohm Tank
- 1 0.15ohm GT 4 Coil Head
- 1 0.4ohm GT 2 Coil Head
- 1 Replacement Glass Tube
- Instructional Manual
General Device & Battery Warnings
1. WARNING: Lithium-ion batteries are volatile. They may burn or explode with improper
use. Do not use or charge with non-approved devices. Overuse of vaping apparatus
may cause this product to overheat, malfunction, and/or may cause burns.
2. Do not leave this product unattended while charging anytime or overnight, and do not
charge it in your vehicle.
3. Keep away from high heat, direct sunlight, cold temperatures, humidity and water.
Injury or death can occur.
4. Do not replace batteries with non-approved units.
5. Do not mix new and used batteries or different brands.
6. When charging keep away from flammable areas such as but not limited to wood floors
and carpets. Always use a fire resistant container or bag.
7. Always have a fire extinguisher in an event of a fire.
8. If battery or device looks damaged, do not use.
9. Do not expose the battery to direct sunlight.
10. If you witness the battery starting to balloon, swell up, smoke, or become very hot.
Immediately disconnect the power to your home or office from the circuit breaker. If a
circuit breaker is unavailable, disconnect from outlet. Do not approach the battery for
at least 2 hours and make sure that the room is ventilated.
11. Never drop, damage, or tamper with the batteries. If you do not use.
12. Never attempt to charge directly from the wall outlet. Always use a surge protector.
13. Do not throw batteries into fire.
14. Do not connect improperly.
15. Do not use any charger other than the one provided to you to charge your device
16. Do not charge batteries unless are specifically labeled as “rechargeable”.
17. Do not carry or store batteries together with a metallic necklace, in your pockets, purse,
or anywhere else where they may become exposed to metals.
18. Do not install tanks on mechanical mods, they will explode.
19. Keep away from children and pets. Should a child/pet swallow or chew on a battery,
immediately consult a physician and or call your local Poison Control Center.
20. Always turn off your vaping apparatus in between uses.
21. Unplug the charging apparatus in between uses.
22. Please recycle or dispose according to local law.
23. Failure to follow warnings may result in electric shock, fire, burns, property damage, or
- Products sold on Vape Craft inc. are not intended for use with Efest, MXJO, and/or LG Batteries.
- Vapecraftinc.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-Ion battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.