Product added to cart
Vaporesso NRG Sub Ohm Tank Next Vaporesso Nexus AIO Kit Previous
Vaporesso CASCADE ONE Starter Kit Features:
Vaporesso Cascade One Starter Kit
Out of stock
The Vaporesso Cascade One Starter Kit is a high performance vape pen that comes complete with the futuristic Cascade sub-ohm tanks that features amazing innovations such as quick charging technology.
The Vaporesso Cascade One Starter Kit is a beginner friendly vape pen that features amazing performance, versatility, and the futuristic Cascade Sub Ohm 3.5ml tank that will turn heads from passerby's. The Vaporesso Cascade One Kit features a convenient "2A Quick Charging" feature for the 1800mAh integrated battery, a 3.5mL ejuice capacity and is measured at 22mm for the tank. The Cascade sub ohm tank has a top fill design and a safety lock design to prevent possible leakage.
Replaceable coils for the Vaporesso Cascade One
Vaporesso CASCADE ONE Starter Kit Features:
- 22mm Diameter
- 3.5mL Maximum Juice Capacity
- OMNI Board Mini
- Integrated 1800mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Direct Voltage Output System
- Single Button Operation
- LED Light Indicator
- Flash Heat Functionality
- Smart Atomizer Identification
- Short Circuit Protection
- Low Voltage Protection
- No Load Protection
- Over Temperature Protection
- Over Time Protection
- Low Power Protection
- Includes Cascade Mini Sub-Ohm Tank
- Isolation Structure Design - Separates Juice & Coil Chamber
- Triple Triangular-Shaped Airflow Control
- Threaded Top-Fill Design - Safety Lock Mechanism
- Sloped Delrin Widebore Drip Tip
- Vaporesso GT Coil System
- 0.3ohm GT CCELL 2 Coil - rated for 35-40W
- 0.18ohm GT Mesh Coil - ratef for 50-85
- Vaporesso USB Cable
General Device & Battery Warnings
1. WARNING: Lithium-ion batteries are volatile. They may burn or explode with improper
use. Do not use or charge with non-approved devices. Overuse of vaping apparatus
may cause this product to overheat, malfunction, and/or may cause burns.
2. Do not leave this product unattended while charging anytime or overnight, and do not
charge it in your vehicle.
3. Keep away from high heat, direct sunlight, cold temperatures, humidity and water.
Injury or death can occur.
4. Do not replace batteries with non-approved units.
5. Do not mix new and used batteries or different brands.
6. When charging keep away from flammable areas such as but not limited to wood floors
and carpets. Always use a fire resistant container or bag.
7. Always have a fire extinguisher in an event of a fire.
8. If battery or device looks damaged, do not use.
9. Do not expose the battery to direct sunlight.
10. If you witness the battery starting to balloon, swell up, smoke, or become very hot.
Immediately disconnect the power to your home or office from the circuit breaker. If a
circuit breaker is unavailable, disconnect from outlet. Do not approach the battery for
at least 2 hours and make sure that the room is ventilated.
11. Never drop, damage, or tamper with the batteries. If you do not use.
12. Never attempt to charge directly from the wall outlet. Always use a surge protector.
13. Do not throw batteries into fire.
14. Do not connect improperly.
15. Do not use any charger other than the one provided to you to charge your device
16. Do not charge batteries unless are specifically labeled as “rechargeable”.
17. Do not carry or store batteries together with a metallic necklace, in your pockets, purse,
or anywhere else where they may become exposed to metals.
18. Do not install tanks on mechanical mods, they will explode.
19. Keep away from children and pets. Should a child/pet swallow or chew on a battery,
immediately consult a physician and or call your local Poison Control Center.
20. Always turn off your vaping apparatus in between uses.
21. Unplug the charging apparatus in between uses.
22. Please recycle or dispose according to local law.
23. Failure to follow warnings may result in electric shock, fire, burns, property damage, or
- Products sold on Vape Craft inc. are not intended for use with Efest, MXJO, and/or LG Batteries.
- Vapecraftinc.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-Ion battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
Hassle Free Returns