Get the all new Vandy Vape Mesh 24 leak proof RTA and enjoy the updated designs, new build deck and an ingenious two post design with a clamp mechanism for its state of the art top airflow system.This new RTA comes as a welcomed sequel to the success of the prior Mesh 24mm RDA and uses a high quality design to incorporate unique design elements and that only Vandy Vape can pull off. The usual capacity for this is about 2 mL with an option for up to 4mL with the glass extension. This RTA uses a top fill design and is mega easy to open using it's slide open mechanism for your favorite Vape Craft eliquid. With two longer posts than its predecessor to efficiently fit the mesh material with a clamp. The Vandy Vape Mesh RTA comes with a 18mm wide resin drip tip and a 510 adapter. This 24mm RTA is a welcome addition to the Vape Craft family and soon, your cloud set-up.
See Other types of RTA's & RDA's
Vandy Vape Mesh 24mm RTA Features:
- 24mm Diameter
- 2mL Standard Juice Capacity
- 4mL Maximum Juice Capacity - Step-Shaped Extension Glass
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
- Elongated Two-Post Design
- Clamp Post Mechanism - Properly Secure Mesh Sheet
- Lock Down via Two Phillips Screws per Post
- Dual Slotted Top Airflow - Leakproof Design
- Sliding Top-Fill System
- 18mm Wide Resin Drip Tip
- 18.5mm Wide Delrin Doc Drip Tip
- 17.5mm Wide ULTEM Drip Tip
- 510 Drip Tip Adapter
- Gold-Plated 510 Contact Pin
- 1 Mesh 24mm RTA
- 1 18.5mm Delrin Doc Widebore Drip Tip
- 1 17.5mm ULTEM Widebore Drip Tip
- 2 300mesh SS316 Mesh Wire Sheets
- 2 400mesh SS316 Mesh Wire Sheets
- 1 510 Drip Tip Adapter
- Spare Parts & O-Rings
General Device & Battery Warnings
1. WARNING: Lithium-ion batteries are volatile. They may burn or explode with improper
use. Do not use or charge with non-approved devices. Overuse of vaping apparatus
may cause this product to overheat, malfunction, and/or may cause burns.
2. Do not leave this product unattended while charging anytime or overnight, and do not
charge it in your vehicle.
3. Keep away from high heat, direct sunlight, cold temperatures, humidity and water.
Injury or death can occur.
4. Do not replace batteries with non-approved units.
5. Do not mix new and used batteries or different brands.
6. When charging keep away from flammable areas such as but not limited to wood floors
and carpets. Always use a fire resistant container or bag.
7. Always have a fire extinguisher in an event of a fire.
8. If battery or device looks damaged, do not use.
9. Do not expose the battery to direct sunlight.
10. If you witness the battery starting to balloon, swell up, smoke, or become very hot.
Immediately disconnect the power to your home or office from the circuit breaker. If a
circuit breaker is unavailable, disconnect from outlet. Do not approach the battery for
at least 2 hours and make sure that the room is ventilated.
11. Never drop, damage, or tamper with the batteries. If you do not use.
12. Never attempt to charge directly from the wall outlet. Always use a surge protector.
13. Do not throw batteries into fire.
14. Do not connect improperly.
15. Do not use any charger other than the one provided to you to charge your device
16. Do not charge batteries unless are specifically labeled as “rechargeable”.
17. Do not carry or store batteries together with a metallic necklace, in your pockets, purse,
or anywhere else where they may become exposed to metals.
18. Do not install tanks on mechanical mods, they will explode.
19. Keep away from children and pets. Should a child/pet swallow or chew on a battery,
immediately consult a physician and or call your local Poison Control Center.
20. Always turn off your vaping apparatus in between uses.
21. Unplug the charging apparatus in between uses.
22. Please recycle or dispose according to local law.
23. Failure to follow warnings may result in electric shock, fire, burns, property damage, or
- Products sold on Vape Craft inc. are not intended for use with Efest, MXJO, and/or LG Batteries.
- Vapecraftinc.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-Ion battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.