The UD Goliath V2 Coils are made of ceramic materials and are perfect for dual coil lovers. With several different option for your coil system you will have no problem choosing the right ohm resistance to fit your vaping needs. We feature three diference ohm resistances which are 0.5 ohm,0.2 ohm and the ever popular UD Goliath V2 Coils Ni200.
UD Goliath V2 0.5 ohm Coil
- These coils are made with japense organic cotton, ka1 heating wire and usually has an output of anything between 25W to 50W. These dual coils all the Goliath to preform optimally at all times. Enjoy truly amazing flavors on the 0.5 ohm coil system.
UD Goliath V2 0.2 ohm Coil
- Made with ceramic materials and a Ka1 wire material these coils feature a resistance of 0.2 ohms which will work great for your cloud chasing endevours and the organic cotton will allow you to enjoy the true flavors of your favorite eliquids.
UD Goliath Ni200 V2 Coil
- The UD Ni200 coils like the other two are made with ceramics, feature organic japanese cotton, work great with any temperature control mod at a minimum resistance of 0.16 ohms and the dual coils once again allow for great cloudage. Anyone with a TC vape mod should look into these coils.
This Product includes:
- 5 x Goliath V2 Coils
General Device & Battery Warnings1. WARNING: Lithium-ion batteries are volatile. They may burn or explode with improperuse. Do not use or charge with non-approved devices. Overuse of vaping apparatusmay cause this product to overheat, malfunction, and/or may cause burns.2. Do not leave this product unattended while charging anytime or overnight, and do notcharge it in your vehicle.3. Keep away from high heat, direct sunlight, cold temperatures, humidity and water.Injury or death can occur.4. Do not replace batteries with non-approved units.5. Do not mix new and used batteries or different brands.6. When charging keep away from flammable areas such as but not limited to wood floorsand carpets. Always use a fire resistant container or bag.7. Always have a fire extinguisher in an event of a fire.8. If battery or device looks damaged, do not use.9. Do not expose the battery to direct sunlight.10. If you witness the battery starting to balloon, swell up, smoke, or become very hot.Immediately disconnect the power to your home or office from the circuit breaker. If acircuit breaker is unavailable, disconnect from outlet. Do not approach the battery forat least 2 hours and make sure that the room is ventilated.11. Never drop, damage, or tamper with the batteries. If you do not use.12. Never attempt to charge directly from the wall outlet. Always use a surge protector.13. Do not throw batteries into fire.14. Do not connect improperly.15. Do not use any charger other than the one provided to you to charge your device16. Do not charge batteries unless are specifically labeled as “rechargeable”.17. Do not carry or store batteries together with a metallic necklace, in your pockets, purse,or anywhere else where they may become exposed to metals.18. Do not install tanks on mechanical mods, they will explode.19. Keep away from children and pets. Should a child/pet swallow or chew on a battery,immediately consult a physician and or call your local Poison Control Center.20. Always turn off your vaping apparatus in between uses.21. Unplug the charging apparatus in between uses.22. Please recycle or dispose according to local law.23. Failure to follow warnings may result in electric shock, fire, burns, property damage, orbodily injury.User Note
- Products sold on Vape Craft inc. are not intended for use with Efest, MXJO, and/or LG Batteries.
- Vapecraftinc.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-Ion battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.