The SMOK Priv v8 60W Starter Kit is part of the next generation of ultra portable designs that measure out to be: 80mm by 34mm by 24.5mm in size and utilize a trigger mechanism to fire the mod which can be seen from the classic vape mods such as the H Priv and newer G Priv model. With a maximum output of 60 watts this compact device is spitting out quite a bit of power and is as easy to use as they come. Each device will only require the use of a single 18650 battery which is sold separately and is revealed via the battery cover. With each kit comes a V8 Baby M2 .25 ohm coil, one will be pre installed and one will come as an extra. These coils are made with this kit in mind to give you the best experience possible while vaporizing your favorite eliquid.
See TFV8 Replacement Coils here
Batteries Are Sold Separately
SMOK PRIV V8 60W Battery Features:
- Dimensions: 80mm by 34mm by 24.5
- Requires Single 18650 Battery - Not Included
- Zinc Alloy Construction
- Operating Voltage Range: 3.4-4.2V
- Maximum Output Range: 60W
- Direct Voltage Output System
- Single Button Operation - Squeeze-to-Fire Bar
- Intelligent Battery Life Indicator
- 8 Seconds Protection
- Low Resistance Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Low Voltage Protection
- MicroUSB Charging Port - Passthrough Capability
- 510 Connection
SMOK TFV8 Baby Beast Tank Features:
- 22mm Diameter
- 3mL Juice Capacity
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- High-Grade Glass Reinforcement
- Convenient Top-Fill Design with Hinge Lock
- Dual Adjustable Airflow Control at Base
- Black Delrin Ultra-Wide Drip Tip
- Patented Baby Turbo Engines Coil Structure
- 0.25ohm V8 Baby-M2 Dual Coil
- 510 Connection
- 1 Priv V8 Mod
- 1 TFV8 Baby Beast
- 2 0.25ohm V8 Baby-M2 Dual Core
- 1 Replacement Glass
- 1 MicroUSB Cable (For Charging)
- Instructional Manual
General Device & Battery Warnings
1. WARNING: Lithium-ion batteries are volatile. They may burn or explode with improper
use. Do not use or charge with non-approved devices. Overuse of vaping apparatus
may cause this product to overheat, malfunction, and/or may cause burns.
2. Do not leave this product unattended while charging anytime or overnight, and do not
charge it in your vehicle.
3. Keep away from high heat, direct sunlight, cold temperatures, humidity and water.
Injury or death can occur.
4. Do not replace batteries with non-approved units.
5. Do not mix new and used batteries or different brands.
6. When charging keep away from flammable areas such as but not limited to wood floors
and carpets. Always use a fire resistant container or bag.
7. Always have a fire extinguisher in an event of a fire.
8. If battery or device looks damaged, do not use.
9. Do not expose the battery to direct sunlight.
10. If you witness the battery starting to balloon, swell up, smoke, or become very hot.
Immediately disconnect the power to your home or office from the circuit breaker. If a
circuit breaker is unavailable, disconnect from outlet. Do not approach the battery for
at least 2 hours and make sure that the room is ventilated.
11. Never drop, damage, or tamper with the batteries. If you do not use.
12. Never attempt to charge directly from the wall outlet. Always use a surge protector.
13. Do not throw batteries into fire.
14. Do not connect improperly.
15. Do not use any charger other than the one provided to you to charge your device
16. Do not charge batteries unless are specifically labeled as “rechargeable”.
17. Do not carry or store batteries together with a metallic necklace, in your pockets, purse,
or anywhere else where they may become exposed to metals.
18. Do not install tanks on mechanical mods, they will explode.
19. Keep away from children and pets. Should a child/pet swallow or chew on a battery,
immediately consult a physician and or call your local Poison Control Center.
20. Always turn off your vaping apparatus in between uses.
21. Unplug the charging apparatus in between uses.
22. Please recycle or dispose according to local law.
23. Failure to follow warnings may result in electric shock, fire, burns, property damage, or
- Products sold on Vape Craft inc. are not intended for use with Efest, MXJO, and/or LG Batteries.
- Vapecraftinc.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-Ion battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.