The SMOK T-PRIV 220W TC Box Mod is the newest and one of the most sought after box mods from smoktech. Due to this being the upgraded version of the Alien mod, coming complete with an upgraded chipset, sweet LED stripes, an abundance of new color options, and temperature control makes this rig a must have for anyone who wants a fantastic new mod to fill out their collection. The 220W output this mod gives off is amazing, and supports the traditional heating elements of Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel. Get this futuristic mod today and see why SMOK is one of the most popular crafters of vape hardware in the world.
SMOK T-Priv 220W TC Box Mod Features:
- Dual High-Amp 18650 Batteries - Not Included
- Max Wattage Output: 220W
- Min Atomizer Resistance: 0.06ohm
- Temperature Range: 200-600F
- Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Colorful LED Strips - Fully Customizable
- Intuitive OLED Display
- Full Display Matrix - Rich Data Feedback
- Stealth Firing Bar Mechanism
- Hinged Battery Cover
- Intelligent Atomizer Recognition
- Puff Monitoring System
- 12 Seconds Cut-Off
- Short Circuit Protection
- Over-Heat Protection
- Low Battery Warning
- MicroUSB Port
- 510 Connection
- 1 T-Priv 220W Box Mod
- 1 MicroUSB Cable
- Instructional Manual
General Device & Battery Warnings
1. WARNING: Lithium-ion batteries are volatile. They may burn or explode with improper
use. Do not use or charge with non-approved devices. Overuse of vaping apparatus
may cause this product to overheat, malfunction, and/or may cause burns.
2. Do not leave this product unattended while charging anytime or overnight, and do not
charge it in your vehicle.
3. Keep away from high heat, direct sunlight, cold temperatures, humidity and water.
Injury or death can occur.
4. Do not replace batteries with non-approved units.
5. Do not mix new and used batteries or different brands.
6. When charging keep away from flammable areas such as but not limited to wood floors
and carpets. Always use a fire resistant container or bag.
7. Always have a fire extinguisher in an event of a fire.
8. If battery or device looks damaged, do not use.
9. Do not expose the battery to direct sunlight.
10. If you witness the battery starting to balloon, swell up, smoke, or become very hot.
Immediately disconnect the power to your home or office from the circuit breaker. If a
circuit breaker is unavailable, disconnect from outlet. Do not approach the battery for
at least 2 hours and make sure that the room is ventilated.
11. Never drop, damage, or tamper with the batteries. If you do not use.
12. Never attempt to charge directly from the wall outlet. Always use a surge protector.
13. Do not throw batteries into fire.
14. Do not connect improperly.
15. Do not use any charger other than the one provided to you to charge your device
16. Do not charge batteries unless are specifically labeled as “rechargeable”.
17. Do not carry or store batteries together with a metallic necklace, in your pockets, purse,
or anywhere else where they may become exposed to metals.
18. Do not install tanks on mechanical mods, they will explode.
19. Keep away from children and pets. Should a child/pet swallow or chew on a battery,
immediately consult a physician and or call your local Poison Control Center.
20. Always turn off your vaping apparatus in between uses.
21. Unplug the charging apparatus in between uses.
22. Please recycle or dispose according to local law.
23. Failure to follow warnings may result in electric shock, fire, burns, property damage, or
- Products sold on Vape Craft inc. are not intended for use with Efest, MXJO, and/or LG Batteries.
- Vapecraftinc.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-Ion battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.