Product added to cart
SMOK MAG BABY TFV12 Prince Kit Next SMOK - V12 Replacement Atomizers/Coils Previous
Smok Mag Grip Kit w/ TFV12 Prince Tank
Out of stock
The SMOK Mag Grip 225W TC Starter Kit features a unique new design with the TFV12 Prince Sub Ohm Tank but is not recommended to pull this out on an airplane or in front of law enforcement as the design may get you in trouble.
The SMOK Mag Grip 225W TC Starter Kit brings an all out assault on the vape game with this revolutionary design and high level of performance with the TFV12 Prince Sub Ohm Tank. This new design is a totally new take on vape mod designs than the industry has seen before. The mod is incredibly comfortable in your hand and the firing button is right there allowing ease of use for your high powered vapor device. This mod utilizes two high amp 18650 (Sold Here) and the access to the battery compartment is easily found on the side. With the TFV12 Prince Tank featured in this kit, you can enjoy the 8 milliliter juice capacity, top fill design, and ultra smooth airlflow control to make this particular vape mod a high preforming masterpiece.
SMOK MAG 225W TC Box Mod Features:
- Dimensions: 92mm by 65mm by 30mm
- Dual High-Amp 18650 Battery - Not Included
- Maximum Wattage Output: 6-225W
- Min Atomizer Resistance: 0.05ohm
- Temperature Range: 200-600F
- Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Precision Memory Modes
- Premium Zinc Alloy Construction
- Full-Colored OLED Display Matrix - Customizable Colors
- Oversized Firing Switch - Trigger-Like Design
- Sliding Battery Bay Access - Flower-Shaped Button Lock
- Intelligent Atomizer Recognition
- Battery Series Connection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Over-Heat Protection
- Over Discharge Protection
- 12 Seconds Cut-Off
- MicroUSB Port - Firmware Upgrades
- 510 Connection
- Available in Purple, Green, Pink, Black
SMOK TFV12 Prince Sub-Ohm Tank Features:
- 25mm Base Diameter
- 5mL Standard Juice Capacity
- 8mL Maximum Juice Capacity - Convex Glass Extension
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- High-Grade Glass Reinforcement
- High-Temperature Resistant - Explosion Proof
- Convenient Top-Fill Rotary Design - Lock Button Mechanism
- Massive Dual Adjustable Airflow Control at Base
- 810 Cobra Resin Ultra-Wide Drip Tip
- Performance-Grade V12 Prince Coil Structure
- 0.12ohm V12 Prince-T10 Decuple Coils - rated for 60-120W
- 0.4ohm V12 Prince-Q4 Quadruple Coils - rated for 40-100W
- 510 Connection
- 1 Mag 225W TC Box Mod
- 1 TFV12 Prince Tank
- 1 0.4ohm V12 Prince-Q4 Core
- 1 0.12ohm V12 Prince-T10 Core
- 1 Replacement Glass Tube
- 1 MicroUSB Port
- Spare Parts & O-Rings
- Instructional Manual
General Device & Battery Warnings
1. WARNING: Lithium-ion batteries are volatile. They may burn or explode with improper
use. Do not use or charge with non-approved devices. Overuse of vaping apparatus
may cause this product to overheat, malfunction, and/or may cause burns.
2. Do not leave this product unattended while charging anytime or overnight, and do not
charge it in your vehicle.
3. Keep away from high heat, direct sunlight, cold temperatures, humidity and water.
Injury or death can occur.
4. Do not replace batteries with non-approved units.
5. Do not mix new and used batteries or different brands.
6. When charging keep away from flammable areas such as but not limited to wood floors
and carpets. Always use a fire resistant container or bag.
7. Always have a fire extinguisher in an event of a fire.
8. If battery or device looks damaged, do not use.
9. Do not expose the battery to direct sunlight.
10. If you witness the battery starting to balloon, swell up, smoke, or become very hot.
Immediately disconnect the power to your home or office from the circuit breaker. If a
circuit breaker is unavailable, disconnect from outlet. Do not approach the battery for
at least 2 hours and make sure that the room is ventilated.
11. Never drop, damage, or tamper with the batteries. If you do not use.
12. Never attempt to charge directly from the wall outlet. Always use a surge protector.
13. Do not throw batteries into fire.
14. Do not connect improperly.
15. Do not use any charger other than the one provided to you to charge your device
16. Do not charge batteries unless are specifically labeled as “rechargeable”.
17. Do not carry or store batteries together with a metallic necklace, in your pockets, purse,
or anywhere else where they may become exposed to metals.
18. Do not install tanks on mechanical mods, they will explode.
19. Keep away from children and pets. Should a child/pet swallow or chew on a battery,
immediately consult a physician and or call your local Poison Control Center.
20. Always turn off your vaping apparatus in between uses.
21. Unplug the charging apparatus in between uses.
22. Please recycle or dispose according to local law.
23. Failure to follow warnings may result in electric shock, fire, burns, property damage, or
- Products sold on Vape Craft inc. are not intended for use with Efest, MXJO, and/or LG Batteries.
- Vapecraftinc.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-Ion battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
Hassle Free Returns