Product added to cart
SMOK ROLO Badge Vape Pod Kit Next SMOK T-STORM 230W BOX MOD Previous
SMOK MAG BABY TFV12 Prince Kit
Out of stock
Only %1 left
The SMOK MAG Baby Kit is temperature controlled with an output of 50 watts and is one of the more portable high powered vape devices smoktech has crafted in it's history and utilizes the new TFV12 Baby Prince sub ohm tank.
The SMOK Mag Baby Kit is a temperature controllable 50 watt starter kit that is one of the most powerful and portable vape devices that smoktech has released in it's history. Infusing tasteful yet sexy designs, an ergonomic structure, and a 1600mAh internal battery which is rechargeable, you can go the distance with a large battery for this sized mod.The SMOK mag baby is of course the more fun-sized version of the full version Mag Grip Kit. The TFV12 Baby Prince tank is featured in this kit and will only use the TFV8 baby coil system. Please do not buy the TFV12 prince coils for this as they will not work with this vape tank. The TFV12 baby prince tank has a 4.5 milileter ejuice capacity with the top fill dynamic and a great airflow system to make your experience truly vapetastic. Get your smok mag baby kit today!
Please Note: The TFV12 Baby Prince does not fit the TFV12 Prince Coils. It utilizes similar atomizer structure as the TFV8 Baby.
SMOK MAG Baby 50W TC Box Mod Features:
- Dimensions - 61mm by 46mm by 27mm
- Built-in 1600mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Maximum Wattage Output: 1-50W
- Min Atomizer Resistance: 0.05ohm
- Temperature Range: 200-600F
- Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Precision Memory Modes
- Premium Zinc Alloy Construction
- Oversized Firing Switch - Trigger-Like Design
- Sliding Battery Bay Access
- Intelligent Atomizer Recognition
- Battery Series Connection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Over-Heat Protection
- Over Discharge Protection
- 12 Seconds Cut-Off
- MicroUSB Port - Firmware Upgrades
- 510 Connection
SMOK TFV12 Baby Prince Sub-Ohm Tank Features:
- 23mm Base Diameter
- 26mm Diameter at Widest Point
- 4.5mL Maximum Juice Capacity
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- Bulb Glass Pyrex Glass - Food-Grade
- High-Grade Glass Reinforcement
- High-Temperature Resistant - Explosion Proof
- Convenient Top-Fill Rotary Design - Lock Button Mechanism
- Massive Dual Adjustable Airflow Control at Base
- Compatible with TFV8 Baby Coils
- 0.4ohm V8 Baby-Q4 Quadruple Coil - rated for 30-65W
- 0.15ohm V8 Baby-T12 Red Light - rated for 50-90W
- 0.15ohm V8 Baby Mesh - rated for 40-80W
- 810 Cobra Resin Ultra-Wide Drip Tip
- 510 Connection
General Device & Battery Warnings
1. WARNING: Lithium-ion batteries are volatile. They may burn or explode with improper
use. Do not use or charge with non-approved devices. Overuse of vaping apparatus
may cause this product to overheat, malfunction, and/or may cause burns.
2. Do not leave this product unattended while charging anytime or overnight, and do not
charge it in your vehicle.
3. Keep away from high heat, direct sunlight, cold temperatures, humidity and water.
Injury or death can occur.
4. Do not replace batteries with non-approved units.
5. Do not mix new and used batteries or different brands.
6. When charging keep away from flammable areas such as but not limited to wood floors
and carpets. Always use a fire resistant container or bag.
7. Always have a fire extinguisher in an event of a fire.
8. If battery or device looks damaged, do not use.
9. Do not expose the battery to direct sunlight.
10. If you witness the battery starting to balloon, swell up, smoke, or become very hot.
Immediately disconnect the power to your home or office from the circuit breaker. If a
circuit breaker is unavailable, disconnect from outlet. Do not approach the battery for
at least 2 hours and make sure that the room is ventilated.
11. Never drop, damage, or tamper with the batteries. If you do not use.
12. Never attempt to charge directly from the wall outlet. Always use a surge protector.
13. Do not throw batteries into fire.
14. Do not connect improperly.
15. Do not use any charger other than the one provided to you to charge your device
16. Do not charge batteries unless are specifically labeled as “rechargeable”.
17. Do not carry or store batteries together with a metallic necklace, in your pockets, purse,
or anywhere else where they may become exposed to metals.
18. Do not install tanks on mechanical mods, they will explode.
19. Keep away from children and pets. Should a child/pet swallow or chew on a battery,
immediately consult a physician and or call your local Poison Control Center.
20. Always turn off your vaping apparatus in between uses.
21. Unplug the charging apparatus in between uses.
22. Please recycle or dispose according to local law.
23. Failure to follow warnings may result in electric shock, fire, burns, property damage, or
- Products sold on Vape Craft inc. are not intended for use with Efest, MXJO, and/or LG Batteries.
- Vapecraftinc.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-Ion battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.