The Movkin Disguiser 150W Vape Box Mod is a beautifully crafted rig that incorporates an internal hidden tank, ultra powerful chip and while utilizing dual 18650 batteries to power the device and the temperature control settings. Designed after the infamous Reuleaux RX 200 and just as its predecessor has an impressive design! This boxmod is capable of powering the best vape tanks with up to 25mm of space that can fit tall or small atomizers and an adjustable Delrin drip tip. The three panels on this allow the availability to gauge the juice levels while keeping this look sleek enough and on the cutting edge of performance and style among other competitive devices. The MOVKIN disguiser will be a great purchase for your next vape order.
Movkin Disguiser 150W TC Box Mod Features:
- Dual 18650 High-Drain Battery - Not Included (Sold Here)
- Wattage Output Range: 5~150W
- Voltage Output Range: 6.6~8.4V
- Min Atomizer Resistance: 0.05ohm
- Temperature Control Range: 200-600F
- Hexagon-Angular Frame Soft Corners for Gorgeous Presentation
- Houses 1 Atomizer Tank Up To 25mm in Diameter
- Adjustable Elastic Drip Tip For Tall Or Small Tanks
- 0.91 Inch OLED Display
- Three-Button Operation
- Versatile Temperature Control Setting
- Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, Stainless Steel, and Compatible
- Hinged Battery Door Cover
- Atomizer Protection
- Low Voltage Warning
- Output Short-Circuit Protection
- Over Current Protection
- Overheat Prevention
510 Connection Includes:
- 1 Movkin Disguiser 150W TC Box Mod
- 1 15mm Elastic Delrin Drip Tip
- 1 510 Extension Tube
- Instruction Manual
General Device & Battery Warnings
1. WARNING: Lithium-ion batteries are volatile. They may burn or explode with improper
use. Do not use or charge with non-approved devices. Overuse of vaping apparatus
may cause this product to overheat, malfunction, and/or may cause burns.
2. Do not leave this product unattended while charging anytime or overnight, and do not
charge it in your vehicle.
3. Keep away from high heat, direct sunlight, cold temperatures, humidity and water.
Injury or death can occur.
4. Do not replace batteries with non-approved units.
5. Do not mix new and used batteries or different brands.
6. When charging keep away from flammable areas such as but not limited to wood floors
and carpets. Always use a fire resistant container or bag.
7. Always have a fire extinguisher in an event of a fire.
8. If battery or device looks damaged, do not use.
9. Do not expose the battery to direct sunlight.
10. If you witness the battery starting to balloon, swell up, smoke, or become very hot.
Immediately disconnect the power to your home or office from the circuit breaker. If a
circuit breaker is unavailable, disconnect from outlet. Do not approach the battery for
at least 2 hours and make sure that the room is ventilated.
11. Never drop, damage, or tamper with the batteries. If you do not use.
12. Never attempt to charge directly from the wall outlet. Always use a surge protector.
13. Do not throw batteries into fire.
14. Do not connect improperly.
15. Do not use any charger other than the one provided to you to charge your device
16. Do not charge batteries unless are specifically labeled as “rechargeable”.
17. Do not carry or store batteries together with a metallic necklace, in your pockets, purse,
or anywhere else where they may become exposed to metals.
18. Do not install tanks on mechanical mods, they will explode.
19. Keep away from children and pets. Should a child/pet swallow or chew on a battery,
immediately consult a physician and or call your local Poison Control Center.
20. Always turn off your vaping apparatus in between uses.
21. Unplug the charging apparatus in between uses.
22. Please recycle or dispose according to local law.
23. Failure to follow warnings may result in electric shock, fire, burns, property damage, or
- Products sold on Vape Craft inc. are not intended for use with Efest, MXJO, and/or LG Batteries.
- Vapecraftinc.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-Ion battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.