The Kangertech Cupti vape mod is a solid device to fit most vaping needs. Easy to carry around, great with leak control, and has a good range of temperature control. The Kanger Cupti is a similar vaping device to other kanger products, built to last, high quality construction and utilizes high performing elements to give you a well rounded vaping experience without too much hassle. See the Kanger Cupti 2 AIO Starter Kit. The Cupti features a large 5 mL built in tank and the mod can can perform up to 75w utilizing Nickel 200, Titanium, and other conductive atomizers in TC mode. This mod features adjustable air flow control so you can easily adjust your tank to fit your style of vaping. Made from a zinc and aluminum build, and coming standard with an impressive OLED screen, side mounted USB charge port, and needing a 18650 vape battery this device is a universal and easy option for those getting into vaping but dont want any of the fuss that comes with some vape pens or mechanical mods.
Features and Specs: Dimensions:
- 2" x 4" x 7/8" (Including Drip Tip)
- All in One Design Designed for both Mouth to Lung and Direct Lung Vaping Experiences
- Temperature Control for Nickel 200, Titanium, NiChrome and Stainless Steel
- 5.0ml Capacity
- Operating Wattage: 7.0 - 75.0 W
- Temperature Range: 100 - 300C / 200-600F
- Resistance Range for Ni200, Ti, and NiChrome: 0.15 - 1.3ohm
- Top Adjustable Airflow
- Valve Leak Resistant Cup Design
- OLED Display Screen
- Durable Surface Finish
- Zinc and Aluminum Alloy Construction
- 510 Drip Tip
- Compatible Micro USB Charging Port Utilizes (1) High Amp 18650 Battery (Sold Separately)
- Utilizes Kanger CLOCC Atomizer Heads
- 1 x CLOCC SUS316L 0.5ohm Atomizer Head (Pre-Installed) for Direct Lung Users
- Includes 1 x CLOCC NiCr 1.5ohm Atomizer Head for Mouth to Lung Users Supports Optional CLRBA Rebuildable Atomizer (Sold Separately)
General Device & Battery Warnings
- Products sold on Vape Craft inc. are not intended for use with Efest, MXJO, and/or LG Batteries.
- Vapecraftinc.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-Ion battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.