Product added to cart
Kanger - KBOX Mini-C Box MOD Next Kanger Subox Mini-C Starter Kit Previous
Kangertech - Cupti
Out of stock
Kanger Cupti Box Mod is an easy to use, temp controlled, and portable device perfect for your vaping needs with up to 75W of power output to maximize your cloud chasing needs.
The Kangertech Cupti vape mod is a solid device to fit most vaping needs. Easy to carry around, great with leak control, and has a good range of temperature control. The Kanger Cupti is a similar vaping device to other kanger products, built to last, high quality construction and utilizes high performing elements to give you a well rounded vaping experience without too much hassle. See the Kanger Cupti 2 AIO Starter Kit. The Cupti features a large 5 mL built in tank and the mod can can perform up to 75w utilizing Nickel 200, Titanium, and other conductive atomizers in TC mode. This mod features adjustable air flow control so you can easily adjust your tank to fit your style of vaping. Made from a zinc and aluminum build, and coming standard with an impressive OLED screen, side mounted USB charge port, and needing a 18650 vape battery this device is a universal and easy option for those getting into vaping but dont want any of the fuss that comes with some vape pens or mechanical mods.
Features and Specs: Dimensions:
- 2" x 4" x 7/8" (Including Drip Tip)
- All in One Design Designed for both Mouth to Lung and Direct Lung Vaping Experiences
- Temperature Control for Nickel 200, Titanium, NiChrome and Stainless Steel
- 5.0ml Capacity
- Operating Wattage: 7.0 - 75.0 W
- Temperature Range: 100 - 300C / 200-600F
- Resistance Range for Ni200, Ti, and NiChrome: 0.15 - 1.3ohm
- Top Adjustable Airflow
- Valve Leak Resistant Cup Design
- OLED Display Screen
- Durable Surface Finish
- Zinc and Aluminum Alloy Construction
- 510 Drip Tip
- Compatible Micro USB Charging Port Utilizes (1) High Amp 18650 Battery (Sold Separately)
- Utilizes Kanger CLOCC Atomizer Heads
- 1 x CLOCC SUS316L 0.5ohm Atomizer Head (Pre-Installed) for Direct Lung Users
- Includes 1 x CLOCC NiCr 1.5ohm Atomizer Head for Mouth to Lung Users Supports Optional CLRBA Rebuildable Atomizer (Sold Separately)
General Device & Battery Warnings
1. WARNING: Lithium-ion batteries are volatile. They may burn or explode with improper
use. Do not use or charge with non-approved devices. Overuse of vaping apparatus
may cause this product to overheat, malfunction, and/or may cause burns.
2. Do not leave this product unattended while charging anytime or overnight, and do not
charge it in your vehicle.
3. Keep away from high heat, direct sunlight, cold temperatures, humidity and water.
Injury or death can occur.
4. Do not replace batteries with non-approved units.
5. Do not mix new and used batteries or different brands.
6. When charging keep away from flammable areas such as but not limited to wood floors
and carpets. Always use a fire resistant container or bag.
7. Always have a fire extinguisher in an event of a fire.
8. If battery or device looks damaged, do not use.
9. Do not expose the battery to direct sunlight.
10. If you witness the battery starting to balloon, swell up, smoke, or become very hot.
Immediately disconnect the power to your home or office from the circuit breaker. If a
circuit breaker is unavailable, disconnect from outlet. Do not approach the battery for
at least 2 hours and make sure that the room is ventilated.
11. Never drop, damage, or tamper with the batteries. If you do not use.
12. Never attempt to charge directly from the wall outlet. Always use a surge protector.
13. Do not throw batteries into fire.
14. Do not connect improperly.
15. Do not use any charger other than the one provided to you to charge your device
16. Do not charge batteries unless are specifically labeled as “rechargeable”.
17. Do not carry or store batteries together with a metallic necklace, in your pockets, purse,
or anywhere else where they may become exposed to metals.
18. Do not install tanks on mechanical mods, they will explode.
19. Keep away from children and pets. Should a child/pet swallow or chew on a battery,
immediately consult a physician and or call your local Poison Control Center.
20. Always turn off your vaping apparatus in between uses.
21. Unplug the charging apparatus in between uses.
22. Please recycle or dispose according to local law.
23. Failure to follow warnings may result in electric shock, fire, burns, property damage, or
- Products sold on Vape Craft inc. are not intended for use with Efest, MXJO, and/or LG Batteries.
- Vapecraftinc.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-Ion battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
Hassle Free Returns