Product added to cart
Kangertech - Cupti Next Kanger Ceramic Replacement Coil 0.5OHM 5 Pack Previous
Kanger Subox Mini-C Starter Kit
Out of stock
The new Kanger SUBOX Mini C 50W Vape Starter Kit features a 3mL leak resistant tank with SSOCC coils integrating the latest and greatest technology from Kangertech to craft this outstanding and cost friendly vaping device.
The Kanger Kbox Mini-C sequel is much better than the original when it comes to this new Subox Mini C starter kit. Born from the Subox mini this 3ml tank that wont leak on you and the SSOCC coils will make this device a great option within your vaping rotation. Take this on the go, cloud up the office, blow fat clouds in that one persons face you don't like, doesn't matter what you do with this, the Subox mini is an extremely portable design, last long and will serve the purpose of giving you those sweet clouds and nicotine that you so deserve. Get yours today with our low Vape Craft pricing and enjoy your new favorite portable box mod!
Kanger KBox Mini-C Features:
- 18650 High Amp Single Battery - Sold Separately
- Wattage Output Range: 7-50W Min
- Atomizer Resistance: 0.1ohm
- Intuitive OLED Display
- Versatile Temperature Control Functionality
- Magnetic Battery Cover
- Short Circuit Protection
- Overheat Protection
- Low Voltage Protection
- Discharge Protection
- MicroUSB Port Spring-Loaded
- 510 Connection
Kanger Mini-C Tank Features:
- 3.5mL Juice Capacity
- Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
- Convenient Top-Fill Design
- Adjustable Bottom Airflow Control
- Adjustable Juice Flow Control
- 0.5ohm SSOCC (rated for 15~60W)
- 1.5ohm SSOCC (rated for 10~26W)
- 0.5ohm Clapton (rated for 18~70W)
- 510 Connection
General Device & Battery Warnings
1. WARNING: Lithium-ion batteries are volatile. They may burn or explode with improper
use. Do not use or charge with non-approved devices. Overuse of vaping apparatus
may cause this product to overheat, malfunction, and/or may cause burns.
2. Do not leave this product unattended while charging anytime or overnight, and do not
charge it in your vehicle.
3. Keep away from high heat, direct sunlight, cold temperatures, humidity and water.
Injury or death can occur.
4. Do not replace batteries with non-approved units.
5. Do not mix new and used batteries or different brands.
6. When charging keep away from flammable areas such as but not limited to wood floors
and carpets. Always use a fire resistant container or bag.
7. Always have a fire extinguisher in an event of a fire.
8. If battery or device looks damaged, do not use.
9. Do not expose the battery to direct sunlight.
10. If you witness the battery starting to balloon, swell up, smoke, or become very hot.
Immediately disconnect the power to your home or office from the circuit breaker. If a
circuit breaker is unavailable, disconnect from outlet. Do not approach the battery for
at least 2 hours and make sure that the room is ventilated.
11. Never drop, damage, or tamper with the batteries. If you do not use.
12. Never attempt to charge directly from the wall outlet. Always use a surge protector.
13. Do not throw batteries into fire.
14. Do not connect improperly.
15. Do not use any charger other than the one provided to you to charge your device
16. Do not charge batteries unless are specifically labeled as “rechargeable”.
17. Do not carry or store batteries together with a metallic necklace, in your pockets, purse,
or anywhere else where they may become exposed to metals.
18. Do not install tanks on mechanical mods, they will explode.
19. Keep away from children and pets. Should a child/pet swallow or chew on a battery,
immediately consult a physician and or call your local Poison Control Center.
20. Always turn off your vaping apparatus in between uses.
21. Unplug the charging apparatus in between uses.
22. Please recycle or dispose according to local law.
23. Failure to follow warnings may result in electric shock, fire, burns, property damage, or
- Products sold on Vape Craft inc. are not intended for use with Efest, MXJO, and/or LG Batteries.
- Vapecraftinc.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-Ion battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
Hassle Free Returns