Product added to cart
VOOPOO Caliber Starter Kit Next Joyetech Exceed D19 Starter Kit Previous
Joyetech eGo AIO Starter Kit
Out of stock
The Joyetech EGo AIO starter kit is an incredibly compact, leak resistant and beginner friendly vape kit that provides all the safety features and vapor production someone starting out could want.
The Joyetech eGo AIO all in one starter kit is made to accomodate those embarking on the journey of vaping. This lightweight vape set up is perfect for someone that wants something that is ultra simple, will provide the flavor and nicotine without any fuss. The leak resistant features allow vapers to fill their 2mL tank with their favorite eliquid and start vaping. No need to think too much with this vape product. This device comes with a multitude of safety features and a Micro USB cable to help you re-charge your device with the 1500mAh integrated battery. Coming in several different colors this mod will get you into the game or serve as a great back-up device for those who have an advanced vaporizer but want something great for stealth vaping.
Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 4-5/8" x 3/4" (including Drip Tip)
- 19mm Diameter
- All-in-One Design
- Perfect for beginners or as a backup for experienced users
- Locking features
- Simple One-Button Design
- 2ml e-Liquid Capacity
- 1500 mAh Battery Capacity
- Utilizes the Cubis Leak-Resistant Cup Design
- Choose from 7 Indicator Light Colors
- Adjustable Airflow Valve
- Charged via Micro USB
- Compatible with Joye Cubis Atomizer Head
- Includes (2) Joye Cubis BF SS316L 0.6ohm MTL Atomizer Heads (Mouth to Lung) (15 - 28W)
- Overcharge Protection
- Over-current Protection
- Over-discharge Protection
General Device & Battery Warnings
1. WARNING: Lithium-ion batteries are volatile. They may burn or explode with improper
use. Do not use or charge with non-approved devices. Overuse of vaping apparatus
may cause this product to overheat, malfunction, and/or may cause burns.
2. Do not leave this product unattended while charging anytime or overnight, and do not
charge it in your vehicle.
3. Keep away from high heat, direct sunlight, cold temperatures, humidity and water.
Injury or death can occur.
4. Do not replace batteries with non-approved units.
5. Do not mix new and used batteries or different brands.
6. When charging keep away from flammable areas such as but not limited to wood floors
and carpets. Always use a fire resistant container or bag.
7. Always have a fire extinguisher in an event of a fire.
8. If battery or device looks damaged, do not use.
9. Do not expose the battery to direct sunlight.
10. If you witness the battery starting to balloon, swell up, smoke, or become very hot.
Immediately disconnect the power to your home or office from the circuit breaker. If a
circuit breaker is unavailable, disconnect from outlet. Do not approach the battery for
at least 2 hours and make sure that the room is ventilated.
11. Never drop, damage, or tamper with the batteries. If you do not use.
12. Never attempt to charge directly from the wall outlet. Always use a surge protector.
13. Do not throw batteries into fire.
14. Do not connect improperly.
15. Do not use any charger other than the one provided to you to charge your device
16. Do not charge batteries unless are specifically labeled as “rechargeable”.
17. Do not carry or store batteries together with a metallic necklace, in your pockets, purse,
or anywhere else where they may become exposed to metals.
18. Do not install tanks on mechanical mods, they will explode.
19. Keep away from children and pets. Should a child/pet swallow or chew on a battery,
immediately consult a physician and or call your local Poison Control Center.
20. Always turn off your vaping apparatus in between uses.
21. Unplug the charging apparatus in between uses.
22. Please recycle or dispose according to local law.
23. Failure to follow warnings may result in electric shock, fire, burns, property damage, or
- Products sold on Vape Craft inc. are not intended for use with Efest, MXJO, and/or LG Batteries.
- Vapecraftinc.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-Ion battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
Hassle Free Returns