Get the iJoy Tornado RDTA for the lowest possible pricing available on the net. Always authentic products, and always of the highest quality just for you. Enjoy your new favorite RDTA.
Specs are below.
- 24mm Diameter
- 5ml Capacity
- 17.8mm Two Post Build Deck
- PEEK Insulator
- Direct to Contact 24K Gold Plated 510
- Wide Surface Area Cools Entire Subdeck and Deck of RDTA
- Convenient Sliding & Lock gasket sealed top side filling
- Delrin Wide Drip Tip
- High Quality Stainless Steel and Glass Construction
- 1 x IJOY Tornado T4 Deck Two Post RDTA
- Additional Hex Keys, Screws, and O-Rings
- 510 Drip Tip Adapter
General Device & Battery Warnings1. WARNING: Lithium-ion batteries are volatile. They may burn or explode with improperuse. Do not use or charge with non-approved devices. Overuse of vaping apparatusmay cause this product to overheat, malfunction, and/or may cause burns.2. Do not leave this product unattended while charging anytime or overnight, and do notcharge it in your vehicle.3. Keep away from high heat, direct sunlight, cold temperatures, humidity and water.Injury or death can occur.4. Do not replace batteries with non-approved units.5. Do not mix new and used batteries or different brands.6. When charging keep away from flammable areas such as but not limited to wood floorsand carpets. Always use a fire resistant container or bag.7. Always have a fire extinguisher in an event of a fire.8. If battery or device looks damaged, do not use.9. Do not expose the battery to direct sunlight.10. If you witness the battery starting to balloon, swell up, smoke, or become very hot.Immediately disconnect the power to your home or office from the circuit breaker. If acircuit breaker is unavailable, disconnect from outlet. Do not approach the battery forat least 2 hours and make sure that the room is ventilated.11. Never drop, damage, or tamper with the batteries. If you do not use.12. Never attempt to charge directly from the wall outlet. Always use a surge protector.13. Do not throw batteries into fire.14. Do not connect improperly.15. Do not use any charger other than the one provided to you to charge your device16. Do not charge batteries unless are specifically labeled as “rechargeable”.17. Do not carry or store batteries together with a metallic necklace, in your pockets, purse,or anywhere else where they may become exposed to metals.18. Do not install tanks on mechanical mods, they will explode.19. Keep away from children and pets. Should a child/pet swallow or chew on a battery,immediately consult a physician and or call your local Poison Control Center.20. Always turn off your vaping apparatus in between uses.21. Unplug the charging apparatus in between uses.22. Please recycle or dispose according to local law.23. Failure to follow warnings may result in electric shock, fire, burns, property damage, orbodily injury.User Note
- Products sold on Vape Craft inc. are not intended for use with Efest, MXJO, and/or LG Batteries.
- Vapecraftinc.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-Ion battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.