Product added to cart
iJoy Avenger 270 Voice Controlled Starter Kit Next
Ijoy Capo 100W Squonker Starter Kit
Out of stock
The IJOY Capo 100W Sqounker Starter Kit is the first regulated Squonking device on the market powered by 21700/20700 batteries and featuring a COMBO Triangle RDA to round out the elegant designs of this versatile vaping device.
The IJOY CAPO Sqonk Mod 100W Starter Kit is an RDA lovers dream come true. This squonk box comes complete with the high profile COMBO RDA and utilizes a 21700 or a 20700 battery to power this beautifully designed new mod from IJoy. Although this starter kit does not come with the batteries (Find them here) the kit does come with a host of other features that will leave you feeling giddy while waiting for this type of vape mail. The Combo Triangle RDA is a two post design, bottom airflow and introduces the mew Ultem exterior structure which measures out to 25mm in diameter and a gold plated base. The base of this RDA has two air holes for smooth airflow control and will help create strong and true flavors once you get your Vape Craft flavors on your new build. Get this revolutionary squonking device today and squonk your way to squonking heaven.
iJoy CAPO Squonk 100W Box Mod Features:
- Single 21700 High-Amp Battery - Not Included
- Single 20700 High-Amp Battery - Not Included
- Single 18650 High-Amp Battery - Requires Battery Adapter
- Maximum Wattage Ouput: 100W
- Minimum Atomizer Resistance: 0.05ohm
- Intuitive OLED Display
- Oversized Rectangular Firing Mechanism
- Adjustment Buttons Below Screen
- Top-Loaded Threaded Battery Cap
- Squonk-Ready Bottom-Feeding Section
- Short Circuit Protection
- Overcurrent Protection
- Overvoltage Protection
- Overcharge Protection
- MicroUSB Port - Firmware Upgrades
- Spring-Loaded Stainless Steel 510 Connection
iJoy COMBO Triangle RDA Features:
- 25mm Diameter
- 9mL Deep Juice Well
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- Gold-Plated Two-Post, Dual Terminal Design - Triangular Design
- 3mm by 3mm Terminal Openings
- PEEK Insulators
- Dual Slotted Side Airflow Control - 10mm by 2.5 per Airslot
- Dual Bottom Vortex Airflow - Angled at 45 Degrees
- 9mm 810 ULTEM Widebore Drip Tip
- Gold-Plated 510 Connection
- 1 CAPO Squonker 100W Mod
- 1 Combo Triangle RDA
- 1 Squonk Bottle
- 2 Prebuilt Coils
- 1 18650 Battery Adapter
- 1 MicroUSB Cable
- Spare Parts
- Instructional Manual
General Device & Battery Warnings
1. WARNING: Lithium-ion batteries are volatile. They may burn or explode with improper
use. Do not use or charge with non-approved devices. Overuse of vaping apparatus
may cause this product to overheat, malfunction, and/or may cause burns.
2. Do not leave this product unattended while charging anytime or overnight, and do not
charge it in your vehicle.
3. Keep away from high heat, direct sunlight, cold temperatures, humidity and water.
Injury or death can occur.
4. Do not replace batteries with non-approved units.
5. Do not mix new and used batteries or different brands.
6. When charging keep away from flammable areas such as but not limited to wood floors
and carpets. Always use a fire resistant container or bag.
7. Always have a fire extinguisher in an event of a fire.
8. If battery or device looks damaged, do not use.
9. Do not expose the battery to direct sunlight.
10. If you witness the battery starting to balloon, swell up, smoke, or become very hot.
Immediately disconnect the power to your home or office from the circuit breaker. If a
circuit breaker is unavailable, disconnect from outlet. Do not approach the battery for
at least 2 hours and make sure that the room is ventilated.
11. Never drop, damage, or tamper with the batteries. If you do not use.
12. Never attempt to charge directly from the wall outlet. Always use a surge protector.
13. Do not throw batteries into fire.
14. Do not connect improperly.
15. Do not use any charger other than the one provided to you to charge your device
16. Do not charge batteries unless are specifically labeled as “rechargeable”.
17. Do not carry or store batteries together with a metallic necklace, in your pockets, purse,
or anywhere else where they may become exposed to metals.
18. Do not install tanks on mechanical mods, they will explode.
19. Keep away from children and pets. Should a child/pet swallow or chew on a battery,
immediately consult a physician and or call your local Poison Control Center.
20. Always turn off your vaping apparatus in between uses.
21. Unplug the charging apparatus in between uses.
22. Please recycle or dispose according to local law.
23. Failure to follow warnings may result in electric shock, fire, burns, property damage, or
- Products sold on Vape Craft inc. are not intended for use with Efest, MXJO, and/or LG Batteries.
- Vapecraftinc.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-Ion battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
Hassle Free Returns