The new Horizon Tech Arco II Sub Ohm Tank is a great new addition from the Horizon Tech vape family. They saw the popularity of the original Arco Tank and still managed to make improvements with more flavor enhancements, lower start up time, and extremely efficient functionality to improve upon the ever impressive V1. The Arco tank had measured out to be 25mm and contained a max of 5mL of ejuice via its top fill method. Utilizing a Vaccum Plated glass construction with unique touches from the drip tip to the base. The Arco 2 grants a 3 layer liquid guiding system which takes a combination of the organic cotton, flax cotton and flax paper to create an atomizer structure to craft phenomenal flavor profiles using your favorite vape liquid. This amazing new Horizon Tech tank utilizes a 0.6 ohm T6 Triple Coil configuration that ranges in performance between 80-90W. A really great point to note is that those with the first Arco Coil system can use that in their new Arco 2 Sub ohm tank. Each air hole measures out to be 12mm by 3mm and is fully configurable to your liking. Enjoy your new high quality vape tank!
See Other Great Horizon Tech Products
Horizon Arco 2 Sub-Ohm Tank Features:
- 25mm Diameter
- 5mL Juice Capacity
- Superior 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Vacuum-Plated Glass Reinforcement
- Arco II Coil System
- 3 Layer Liquid Guiding System - Flax Paper, Cotton, Flax Cotton
- 0.2ohm T6 Triple Coils - rated for 80-90W
- Cross-Compatible w/ original Arco 1 Coil
- Massive Dual Bottom Airflow - Fully Adjustable
- Convenient Threaded Top-Fill Method
- 9mm Propreitary Widebore Drip Tip
- 510 Drip Tip Adapter
- 510 Connection
- 1 Horizon Arco II Sub-Ohm Tank
- 2 0.2ohm T6 Triple Coils
- 1 510 Drip Tip Adapter
- 1 Replacement Glass Tube
- Spare Parts & O-Rings
General Device & Battery Warnings
1. WARNING: Lithium-ion batteries are volatile. They may burn or explode with improper
use. Do not use or charge with non-approved devices. Overuse of vaping apparatus
may cause this product to overheat, malfunction, and/or may cause burns.
2. Do not leave this product unattended while charging anytime or overnight, and do not
charge it in your vehicle.
3. Keep away from high heat, direct sunlight, cold temperatures, humidity and water.
Injury or death can occur.
4. Do not replace batteries with non-approved units.
5. Do not mix new and used batteries or different brands.
6. When charging keep away from flammable areas such as but not limited to wood floors
and carpets. Always use a fire resistant container or bag.
7. Always have a fire extinguisher in an event of a fire.
8. If battery or device looks damaged, do not use.
9. Do not expose the battery to direct sunlight.
10. If you witness the battery starting to balloon, swell up, smoke, or become very hot.
Immediately disconnect the power to your home or office from the circuit breaker. If a
circuit breaker is unavailable, disconnect from outlet. Do not approach the battery for
at least 2 hours and make sure that the room is ventilated.
11. Never drop, damage, or tamper with the batteries. If you do not use.
12. Never attempt to charge directly from the wall outlet. Always use a surge protector.
13. Do not throw batteries into fire.
14. Do not connect improperly.
15. Do not use any charger other than the one provided to you to charge your device
16. Do not charge batteries unless are specifically labeled as “rechargeable”.
17. Do not carry or store batteries together with a metallic necklace, in your pockets, purse,
or anywhere else where they may become exposed to metals.
18. Do not install tanks on mechanical mods, they will explode.
19. Keep away from children and pets. Should a child/pet swallow or chew on a battery,
immediately consult a physician and or call your local Poison Control Center.
20. Always turn off your vaping apparatus in between uses.
21. Unplug the charging apparatus in between uses.
22. Please recycle or dispose according to local law.
23. Failure to follow warnings may result in electric shock, fire, burns, property damage, or
- Products sold on Vape Craft inc. are not intended for use with Efest, MXJO, and/or LG Batteries.
- Vapecraftinc.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-Ion battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.