The all new Eleaf istick Trim GSTURBO Starter Kit includes an 1800 mAh battery, 1.8mL GSTurbo atomizer and a maximum of 25W output. This design as any style from eleaf is elegant, easy to use, easy to maintain, and ultra portable. The LED battery monitor leaves the guess work out of wondering when to charge or hook up your new vape kit. With this all new airflow system with the Turbo coils will give you an outstanding experience to go above and beyond your expectations for a device that is this small. The eleaf iStick Trim is an ultra affordable, sleek and well performing starter kit and is perfect for the most novice vaper and still great for the advanced vape user who just wants something portable to get around and deliver the flavor and nicotine they need to get them through the day.
See All Our Eleaf Products Here
See the iStick Pico
Eleaf iStick Trim Starter Kit with GSTURBO Includes:
- Size: 35mm*15mm*72mm
- Battery capacity: 1800mAh
- Maximum charging current: 2A
- Thread type: 510 thread
- Resistance range: 0.6-3.0ohm
Includes: 1 iStick Trim
- 1 GSTurbo Atomizer
- 1GS Air 1.5ohm Head
- 1 QC USB Cable (Used For Charging batteries)
- 2 User Manuals
- Spare Parts
General Device & Battery Warnings
1. WARNING: Lithium-ion batteries are volatile. They may burn or explode with improper
use. Do not use or charge with non-approved devices. Overuse of vaping apparatus
may cause this product to overheat, malfunction, and/or may cause burns.
2. Do not leave this product unattended while charging anytime or overnight, and do not
charge it in your vehicle.
3. Keep away from high heat, direct sunlight, cold temperatures, humidity and water.
Injury or death can occur.
4. Do not replace batteries with non-approved units.
5. Do not mix new and used batteries or different brands.
6. When charging keep away from flammable areas such as but not limited to wood floors
and carpets. Always use a fire resistant container or bag.
7. Always have a fire extinguisher in an event of a fire.
8. If battery or device looks damaged, do not use.
9. Do not expose the battery to direct sunlight.
10. If you witness the battery starting to balloon, swell up, smoke, or become very hot.
Immediately disconnect the power to your home or office from the circuit breaker. If a
circuit breaker is unavailable, disconnect from outlet. Do not approach the battery for
at least 2 hours and make sure that the room is ventilated.
11. Never drop, damage, or tamper with the batteries. If you do not use.
12. Never attempt to charge directly from the wall outlet. Always use a surge protector.
13. Do not throw batteries into fire.
14. Do not connect improperly.
15. Do not use any charger other than the one provided to you to charge your device
16. Do not charge batteries unless are specifically labeled as “rechargeable”.
17. Do not carry or store batteries together with a metallic necklace, in your pockets, purse,
or anywhere else where they may become exposed to metals.
18. Do not install tanks on mechanical mods, they will explode.
19. Keep away from children and pets. Should a child/pet swallow or chew on a battery,
immediately consult a physician and or call your local Poison Control Center.
20. Always turn off your vaping apparatus in between uses.
21. Unplug the charging apparatus in between uses.
22. Please recycle or dispose according to local law.
23. Failure to follow warnings may result in electric shock, fire, burns, property damage, or
- Products sold on Vape Craft inc. are not intended for use with Efest, MXJO, and/or LG Batteries.
- Vapecraftinc.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-Ion battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.