Product added to cart
Eleaf - Pico Squeeze Next Eleaf - iStick Pico Full Kit Previous
Eleaf - iStick Pico Mega Full Kit
Out of stock
Only %1 left
The popular Eleaf iStick Pico Mega 80W TC mod is now available while supplies last.
The Eleaf iStick Pico Mega 80w TC Full Kit is one of the best products to ever come out of Eleaf as the box mod by itself is of great quality, lasts a long time and provides an excellent vaping expereience as is expected from the eleaf brand. As this mod is once again paired with the superior Melo III sub ohm tank each rip from the device wont be making huge clouds but will likely be best for someone who wants a stealthier experience but with all the full flavor profiles of a larger higher powered box mod. Dependent on the heating elements you may use with this (Nickel, Titanium, or Stainless Steel) you can use the 3 mode - TCR mode to adjust your vapor experience. Along with the OLED screen, there are three buttons to be used on this mod which makes it very convenient and user friendly for any level vaper. The mod of course comes with upgradeable firmware, so that if the good people over at Eleaf have an upgrade available you can quickly step your vape game up and download the newest software. Get this full kit today from Vape Craft Inc.
Eleaf iStick Pico Mega 80W TC Box Mod Features:
- Single 26650 High-Amp Battery - Not Included
- Optional 18650 High-Amp Battery
- 73.5mm by 53.5mm by 31.5mm
- Wattage Ouput Range: 1~80W
- Maximal Output in 18650 Mode: 75W Minimum
- Atomizer Resistance: 0.05ohm
- Temperature Range: 200-600 Versatile Temperature Control Regulation
- Ni200, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Compatible
- Temperature Coefficient of Resistance Adjustments
- Three Memory TCR Mode
- Smart Mode Intuitive OLED Display
- Three Button Operation
- Bottom Adjustment Buttons
- Highly Responsive Operational Usage
- Top-Loaded Battery Cap
- MicroUSB Port - Firmware Upgradeable
- Spring-Loaded 510 Connection
Eleaf Melo 3 Sub-Ohm Tank Features:
- 4mL Juice Reservoir
- 22mm Diameter Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
- Convenient Threaded Top-Fill Design
- Hidden Bottom Airflow Control
- Eleaf's EC Coil System
- 0.3ohm EC Kanthal Coil - rated for 30~80W
- 0.5ohm EC Kanthal Coil - rated for 30~100W
- Cross-Compatible with Atlantis, Triton, and cCell Coils
- Heat-Insulated Drip Tip
- 510 Connection
- 1 iStick Pico Mega 80W TC Mod
- 1 Melo III Mini Sub-Ohm Tank
- 1 Preinstalled 0.25ohm 316L NotchCoil
- 1 0.5ohm Kanthal NotchCoil
- 1 MicroUSB Cable
- Instructional Manual
General Device & Battery Warnings
1. WARNING: Lithium-ion batteries are volatile. They may burn or explode with improper
use. Do not use or charge with non-approved devices. Overuse of vaping apparatus
may cause this product to overheat, malfunction, and/or may cause burns.
2. Do not leave this product unattended while charging anytime or overnight, and do not
charge it in your vehicle.
3. Keep away from high heat, direct sunlight, cold temperatures, humidity and water.
Injury or death can occur.
4. Do not replace batteries with non-approved units.
5. Do not mix new and used batteries or different brands.
6. When charging keep away from flammable areas such as but not limited to wood floors
and carpets. Always use a fire resistant container or bag.
7. Always have a fire extinguisher in an event of a fire.
8. If battery or device looks damaged, do not use.
9. Do not expose the battery to direct sunlight.
10. If you witness the battery starting to balloon, swell up, smoke, or become very hot.
Immediately disconnect the power to your home or office from the circuit breaker. If a
circuit breaker is unavailable, disconnect from outlet. Do not approach the battery for
at least 2 hours and make sure that the room is ventilated.
11. Never drop, damage, or tamper with the batteries. If you do not use.
12. Never attempt to charge directly from the wall outlet. Always use a surge protector.
13. Do not throw batteries into fire.
14. Do not connect improperly.
15. Do not use any charger other than the one provided to you to charge your device
16. Do not charge batteries unless are specifically labeled as “rechargeable”.
17. Do not carry or store batteries together with a metallic necklace, in your pockets, purse,
or anywhere else where they may become exposed to metals.
18. Do not install tanks on mechanical mods, they will explode.
19. Keep away from children and pets. Should a child/pet swallow or chew on a battery,
immediately consult a physician and or call your local Poison Control Center.
20. Always turn off your vaping apparatus in between uses.
21. Unplug the charging apparatus in between uses.
22. Please recycle or dispose according to local law.
23. Failure to follow warnings may result in electric shock, fire, burns, property damage, or
- Products sold on Vape Craft inc. are not intended for use with Efest, MXJO, and/or LG Batteries.
- Vapecraftinc.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-Ion battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
Hassle Free Returns