The Eleaf iStick Pico Mega is one of the most powerful vape mods to come off the line from Eleaf. Featuring a Melo 3 Tank, upgradeable firmware to regularly keep this mod on the cutting edge, and the ergonomic design that has made eleaf so successful over the years has made this new vape box an incredible option perfect for any vaper. With the featured temperature control, 80w of optimal power provided by the needed 26650 battery (sold separately and can be found here) this device is powerful and a must have for any collection. This supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel elements and has capacity for 4mL of your favorite popular eliquid to fill your tank and rip some fat clouds. With the bottom airflow adjustable control on this, it will be easy to stealth vape in the office and utilizes the EC Coil system which is the 0.3 ohm and 0.5 ohm Kanthal Coils. Get this well crafted and high performing mod and enjoy the quality that are Eleaf vape products.
- 1 x iStick Pico Mega
- 1 x Micro USB Cable (For Firmware Uppgrades & Charging)
- 1 x Battery Sleeve
- 1 x User Manual
Specs & Features
- Dimensions: 73.5*53.5*31.5mm
- Wattage Range: 1W - 100W
- Temperature Range: 200°F - 600°F / 100°C - 315°C
- Resistance Range:
- 0.1Ω - 3.5Ω (VW & Bypass Modes)
- 0.05Ω - 1.5Ω (TC Modes)
- Firing Modes: VW, Bypass, TC(Ni, Ti, SS), TCR (M1, M2, M3)
- Compatible With 18650 & 26650 Batteries (Batteries Sold Separately)
- OLED Display
- Upgradeable Firmware
- Compatible With 18650 & 26650 Batteries
General Device & Battery Warnings
1. WARNING: Lithium-ion batteries are volatile. They may burn or explode with improper
use. Do not use or charge with non-approved devices. Overuse of vaping apparatus
may cause this product to overheat, malfunction, and/or may cause burns.
2. Do not leave this product unattended while charging anytime or overnight, and do not
charge it in your vehicle.
3. Keep away from high heat, direct sunlight, cold temperatures, humidity and water.
Injury or death can occur.
4. Do not replace batteries with non-approved units.
5. Do not mix new and used batteries or different brands.
6. When charging keep away from flammable areas such as but not limited to wood floors
and carpets. Always use a fire resistant container or bag.
7. Always have a fire extinguisher in an event of a fire.
8. If battery or device looks damaged, do not use.
9. Do not expose the battery to direct sunlight.
10. If you witness the battery starting to balloon, swell up, smoke, or become very hot.
Immediately disconnect the power to your home or office from the circuit breaker. If a
circuit breaker is unavailable, disconnect from outlet. Do not approach the battery for
at least 2 hours and make sure that the room is ventilated.
11. Never drop, damage, or tamper with the batteries. If you do not use.
12. Never attempt to charge directly from the wall outlet. Always use a surge protector.
13. Do not throw batteries into fire.
14. Do not connect improperly.
15. Do not use any charger other than the one provided to you to charge your device
16. Do not charge batteries unless are specifically labeled as “rechargeable”.
17. Do not carry or store batteries together with a metallic necklace, in your pockets, purse,
or anywhere else where they may become exposed to metals.
18. Do not install tanks on mechanical mods, they will explode.
19. Keep away from children and pets. Should a child/pet swallow or chew on a battery,
immediately consult a physician and or call your local Poison Control Center.
20. Always turn off your vaping apparatus in between uses.
21. Unplug the charging apparatus in between uses.
22. Please recycle or dispose according to local law.
23. Failure to follow warnings may result in electric shock, fire, burns, property damage, or
- Products sold on Vape Craft inc. are not intended for use with Efest, MXJO, and/or LG Batteries.
- Vapecraftinc.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-Ion battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.