Product added to cart
Eleaf iStick Pico Baby Starter Kit Next Eleaf GS Air Replacement Coils Previous
Eleaf Invoke 220W TC Starter Kit
Out of stock
Only %1 left
The Eleaf Invoke 220W TC Starter Kit is a high powered dual 18650 battery vape mod using the ELLO T Atomizer tank with a maximum juice capacity of up to 4mL of eliquid to vape the day away on this new mod.
The Eleaf Invoke 220W TC Starter Kit is powered with two 18650's and take this to its maximum output of a whopping 220W with this advanced chip set partnered with the Ello T24mm Sub Ohm Tank. Complete with temperature control, the atomizer can accommodate up to 27mm. With two ways to charge this mod via the external batteries, and the availability to charge using the 2A USB port, this mod gives you the freedom and power that you need to go about your day with the expandable 4ml glass tube that comes in this kit. The beautiful designs of this Eleaf Invoke can not be understated, it is an absolutely stunning piece of hardware to comfortably hold in your hand, rip thick milky clouds, and show off to your friends. Get yours from Vape Craft today.
Eleaf Invoke TC Features:
- Wattage Range: 1 to 220W Power Output
- 0.1 to 3.5 ohm Atomizer Resistance Range
- Firmware Upgradeable via the USB
- Full Temperature Control Output
- Ni200 Nickel Support
- Titanium Support
- Stainless Steel Support
- Three Memory TCR Mode
- Set Own Temperature Coefficient of Resistance
- Fine Tune Output
- 0.05 to 1.5 ohm Atomizer Resistance Range
- 200 to 600 degrees Fahrenheit Range
- 1.3" OLED Screen
- Battery Life Indicator
- Output Wattage/Temperature
- Output Amps
- Atomizer Resistance
- Dual 18650 Powered
- Bottom Loaded
- Battery Not Included
- Micro USB Charge Port
- 2A Max
- Three Button Operation
- Oversized Firing Button
- Bottom Button Adjustment
- Spring Loaded 510 Connection
Ello T Sub-Ohm Tank Features:
- 24mm Diameter
- 2ml Tank Capacity
- Expandable to 4ml
- Includes 4ml Glass
- Includes Chimney Extension
- Threaded Top Fill System
- O-Ring Sealed
- 10mm by 3mm Fill Port
- HW Coil Family
- HW3 0.2 ohm Coil
- 50 to 130W
- HW4 0.3 ohm Coil
- 40 to 110W
- Dual Adjustable Bottom Airflow
- 14mm by 2mm Each Airslot
- 11mm Bore Delrin Drip Tip
- One Eleaf Invoke 220W TC Box Mod
- One Ello T Sub-Ohm Tank
- One HW3 0.2 ohm Coil
- One HW4 0.3 ohm Coil
- One 2ml Glass Segment
- One 4ml Glass Segment
- One Chimney Extension
- Spare Parts Kit
- QC Micro USB Charging Cable
- Two User Manuals
General Device & Battery Warnings
1. WARNING: Lithium-ion batteries are volatile. They may burn or explode with improper
use. Do not use or charge with non-approved devices. Overuse of vaping apparatus
may cause this product to overheat, malfunction, and/or may cause burns.
2. Do not leave this product unattended while charging anytime or overnight, and do not
charge it in your vehicle.
3. Keep away from high heat, direct sunlight, cold temperatures, humidity and water.
Injury or death can occur.
4. Do not replace batteries with non-approved units.
5. Do not mix new and used batteries or different brands.
6. When charging keep away from flammable areas such as but not limited to wood floors
and carpets. Always use a fire resistant container or bag.
7. Always have a fire extinguisher in an event of a fire.
8. If battery or device looks damaged, do not use.
9. Do not expose the battery to direct sunlight.
10. If you witness the battery starting to balloon, swell up, smoke, or become very hot.
Immediately disconnect the power to your home or office from the circuit breaker. If a
circuit breaker is unavailable, disconnect from outlet. Do not approach the battery for
at least 2 hours and make sure that the room is ventilated.
11. Never drop, damage, or tamper with the batteries. If you do not use.
12. Never attempt to charge directly from the wall outlet. Always use a surge protector.
13. Do not throw batteries into fire.
14. Do not connect improperly.
15. Do not use any charger other than the one provided to you to charge your device
16. Do not charge batteries unless are specifically labeled as “rechargeable”.
17. Do not carry or store batteries together with a metallic necklace, in your pockets, purse,
or anywhere else where they may become exposed to metals.
18. Do not install tanks on mechanical mods, they will explode.
19. Keep away from children and pets. Should a child/pet swallow or chew on a battery,
immediately consult a physician and or call your local Poison Control Center.
20. Always turn off your vaping apparatus in between uses.
21. Unplug the charging apparatus in between uses.
22. Please recycle or dispose according to local law.
23. Failure to follow warnings may result in electric shock, fire, burns, property damage, or
- Products sold on Vape Craft inc. are not intended for use with Efest, MXJO, and/or LG Batteries.
- Vapecraftinc.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-Ion battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
Hassle Free Returns