Product added to cart
Eleaf Icare 140 All-in-One Starter Kit Next Eleaf Pico Dual 200W Starter Kit Previous
Eleaf iCare Solo All-in-One Starter Kit
Out of stock
The Eleaf iCare Solo AIO Starter Kit is the latest and greatest from the Eleaf line of vape products featuring a 1.1mL juice capacity and a 320mAh integrated battery.
The latest Eleaf iCare Solo AIO Kit is the latest and greatest ultra portable system that has come from the icare team. Utilizing a super sleek, simple, yet attractive design to feature a whole lot of tech into an easy to use device. The integration of the 320mAh battery and a 1.1 mililiter juice capacity along with the famous IC Coil system makes the device one of the most portable and user friendly devices on the market. With the battery status comes a 3 color LED light to help you easily identify the battery level of your new vape pen. The firing mechanism activated the 15W maximum output that will deliver high quality flavors with a low level of clouds perfect for stealthy travelling vapers anywhere.
Eleaf iCare Solo Ultra-Portable System Features:
- Dimensions: 104.5mm by 18mm by 11mm
- Plug-and-Play Ecosystem
- 1.1mL Juice Capacity
- Integrated 320mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Maximum Wattage Output: 15W
- Minimum Resistance: 1.0ohm
- Direct Voltage-Based Output
- Draw-Activated Firing Mechanism
- Colorful LED Light Battery Indicator
- Top-Filled Method
- Eleaf IC Coil Technology
- 1.1ohm IC Coil - rated for 5-15W
- 1A MicroUSB Charging Port
Special Note: Install and Prime Coil Before Use.
- 1 Eleaf iCare Solo
- 2 1.1ohm IC Coils
- 1 MicroUSB Cable
- Instructional Manual
General Device & Battery Warnings
1. WARNING: Lithium-ion batteries are volatile. They may burn or explode with improper
use. Do not use or charge with non-approved devices. Overuse of vaping apparatus
may cause this product to overheat, malfunction, and/or may cause burns.
2. Do not leave this product unattended while charging anytime or overnight, and do not
charge it in your vehicle.
3. Keep away from high heat, direct sunlight, cold temperatures, humidity and water.
Injury or death can occur.
4. Do not replace batteries with non-approved units.
5. Do not mix new and used batteries or different brands.
6. When charging keep away from flammable areas such as but not limited to wood floors
and carpets. Always use a fire resistant container or bag.
7. Always have a fire extinguisher in an event of a fire.
8. If battery or device looks damaged, do not use.
9. Do not expose the battery to direct sunlight.
10. If you witness the battery starting to balloon, swell up, smoke, or become very hot.
Immediately disconnect the power to your home or office from the circuit breaker. If a
circuit breaker is unavailable, disconnect from outlet. Do not approach the battery for
at least 2 hours and make sure that the room is ventilated.
11. Never drop, damage, or tamper with the batteries. If you do not use.
12. Never attempt to charge directly from the wall outlet. Always use a surge protector.
13. Do not throw batteries into fire.
14. Do not connect improperly.
15. Do not use any charger other than the one provided to you to charge your device
16. Do not charge batteries unless are specifically labeled as “rechargeable”.
17. Do not carry or store batteries together with a metallic necklace, in your pockets, purse,
or anywhere else where they may become exposed to metals.
18. Do not install tanks on mechanical mods, they will explode.
19. Keep away from children and pets. Should a child/pet swallow or chew on a battery,
immediately consult a physician and or call your local Poison Control Center.
20. Always turn off your vaping apparatus in between uses.
21. Unplug the charging apparatus in between uses.
22. Please recycle or dispose according to local law.
23. Failure to follow warnings may result in electric shock, fire, burns, property damage, or
- Products sold on Vape Craft inc. are not intended for use with Efest, MXJO, and/or LG Batteries.
- Vapecraftinc.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-Ion battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
Hassle Free Returns