Product added to cart
Eleaf Pico Dual 200W Starter Kit Next Eleaf iStick Trim Starter Kit Previous
Eleaf iCare 2 Ultra Portable System Kit
Out of stock
Only %1 left
Get the new version of the revolutionary Eleaf iCare system with the Eleaf iCare 2 Ultra Portable System.
Eleaf has done it again with this revolutionary new Ultra Portable System. The Eleaf iCare 2 is a great new addition to their lines of exceptional vaping products offering unparalleled portability and uncompromising performance with the small size of this unit. With the integrated tank and 2mL max capacity this device is mega easy to top fill, rip and enjoy your favorite Vape Craft eliquid all day long without the hassle of having some giant box mod in your pockets or to carry around. The iCare 2 Ultra Portable System is powered by an internal and rechargeable 650mAh battery and an LED light which enables you to easily identify the charging status of this unit. The charging port utilizes a micro USB on the side and just as the previous unit, this one will perform around 5-15W output.Get your new eleaf vape product today!
Eleaf iCare 2 Ultra-Portable Kit Features:
- Dimensions: 86mm by 31mm by 13mm
- All-In-One Ecosystem
- 2mL Juice Capacity
- Integrated 650mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Maximum Wattage Output: 15W
- Minimum Resistance: 0.6ohm
- Voltage-Based Output
- Oversized Firing Button
- Colorful LED Light Battery Indicator
- Top-Filled Method - Expose Filling Port
- Eleaf IC Coil Technology
- 1.3ohm IC Coil - rated for 5-15W 1A MicroUSB Charging Port
- Note: Install and Prime Coil Before Use.
- 1 Eleaf iCare 2 System
- 2 1.3ohm IC Coil Heads
- 1 MicroUSB Cable (used for charging)
- Instructional Manual
General Device & Battery Warnings
1. WARNING: Lithium-ion batteries are volatile. They may burn or explode with improper
use. Do not use or charge with non-approved devices. Overuse of vaping apparatus
may cause this product to overheat, malfunction, and/or may cause burns.
2. Do not leave this product unattended while charging anytime or overnight, and do not
charge it in your vehicle.
3. Keep away from high heat, direct sunlight, cold temperatures, humidity and water.
Injury or death can occur.
4. Do not replace batteries with non-approved units.
5. Do not mix new and used batteries or different brands.
6. When charging keep away from flammable areas such as but not limited to wood floors
and carpets. Always use a fire resistant container or bag.
7. Always have a fire extinguisher in an event of a fire.
8. If battery or device looks damaged, do not use.
9. Do not expose the battery to direct sunlight.
10. If you witness the battery starting to balloon, swell up, smoke, or become very hot.
Immediately disconnect the power to your home or office from the circuit breaker. If a
circuit breaker is unavailable, disconnect from outlet. Do not approach the battery for
at least 2 hours and make sure that the room is ventilated.
11. Never drop, damage, or tamper with the batteries. If you do not use.
12. Never attempt to charge directly from the wall outlet. Always use a surge protector.
13. Do not throw batteries into fire.
14. Do not connect improperly.
15. Do not use any charger other than the one provided to you to charge your device
16. Do not charge batteries unless are specifically labeled as “rechargeable”.
17. Do not carry or store batteries together with a metallic necklace, in your pockets, purse,
or anywhere else where they may become exposed to metals.
18. Do not install tanks on mechanical mods, they will explode.
19. Keep away from children and pets. Should a child/pet swallow or chew on a battery,
immediately consult a physician and or call your local Poison Control Center.
20. Always turn off your vaping apparatus in between uses.
21. Unplug the charging apparatus in between uses.
22. Please recycle or dispose according to local law.
23. Failure to follow warnings may result in electric shock, fire, burns, property damage, or
- Products sold on Vape Craft inc. are not intended for use with Efest, MXJO, and/or LG Batteries.
- Vapecraftinc.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-Ion battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.