The new Eleaf iCare portable vaping platform has brought us an abundant amount of reliable and durable portable vapor devices to the countless vape connoisseurs who enjoy Eleaf products This new handy dandy starter kit features even longer and better capacity than other iCare devices which allows the user to enjoy longer periods for vaping on the go without the hassle of carrying some big bulky box mod in your pocket. The Eleaf iCare 140 650mAh battery capacity allows elongated vaping sessions and the 2.0mL integrated tank allows for a larger juice fill than most of the other vape pens provided by Eleaf. Using the Eleaf icare Coil system this new device will go the distance and bring you a very flavorful experience every single time. Get yours today!
See other AIO vape products
Eleaf iCare 140 AIO Kit Features:
- 1 x Eleaf iCare 140 Vaporizer
- 2 x Eleaf iCare IC Replacement Coils
- 1 x Micro USB Cable
Specs & Features
- Dimensions: 4-13/16" x 9/16"
- 14mm Diameter
- Easy to Use Manual
- Style Lightweight Design
- All-in-One Structure
- Output Wattage:
- 10W Max Output
- E-Liquid Capacity: 2.0ml
- Built-in Battery Capacity: 650mAh
- New Spiral Drip Tip Design for Increased Flavor and Vapor
- Side Fire Button
- Top Fill Design
- 510 Drip Tip Compatible
- Utilizes Eleaf iCare IC Atomizer Heads
- Micro USB Charging Port
General Device & Battery Warnings
1. WARNING: Lithium-ion batteries are volatile. They may burn or explode with improper
use. Do not use or charge with non-approved devices. Overuse of vaping apparatus
may cause this product to overheat, malfunction, and/or may cause burns.
2. Do not leave this product unattended while charging anytime or overnight, and do not
charge it in your vehicle.
3. Keep away from high heat, direct sunlight, cold temperatures, humidity and water.
Injury or death can occur.
4. Do not replace batteries with non-approved units.
5. Do not mix new and used batteries or different brands.
6. When charging keep away from flammable areas such as but not limited to wood floors
and carpets. Always use a fire resistant container or bag.
7. Always have a fire extinguisher in an event of a fire.
8. If battery or device looks damaged, do not use.
9. Do not expose the battery to direct sunlight.
10. If you witness the battery starting to balloon, swell up, smoke, or become very hot.
Immediately disconnect the power to your home or office from the circuit breaker. If a
circuit breaker is unavailable, disconnect from outlet. Do not approach the battery for
at least 2 hours and make sure that the room is ventilated.
11. Never drop, damage, or tamper with the batteries. If you do not use.
12. Never attempt to charge directly from the wall outlet. Always use a surge protector.
13. Do not throw batteries into fire.
14. Do not connect improperly.
15. Do not use any charger other than the one provided to you to charge your device
16. Do not charge batteries unless are specifically labeled as “rechargeable”.
17. Do not carry or store batteries together with a metallic necklace, in your pockets, purse,
or anywhere else where they may become exposed to metals.
18. Do not install tanks on mechanical mods, they will explode.
19. Keep away from children and pets. Should a child/pet swallow or chew on a battery,
immediately consult a physician and or call your local Poison Control Center.
20. Always turn off your vaping apparatus in between uses.
21. Unplug the charging apparatus in between uses.
22. Please recycle or dispose according to local law.
23. Failure to follow warnings may result in electric shock, fire, burns, property damage, or
- Products sold on Vape Craft inc. are not intended for use with Efest, MXJO, and/or LG Batteries.
- Vapecraftinc.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-Ion battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.