Efest has done it again with one of the most intelligent 6 bay battery chargers of all time utilizing Bluetooth technology, an easy to use OLED display, high quality stainless steel springs to increase the durability of the charger to deliver amazing performance. The LUC Blue6 Efest LCD Bluetooth Charger is compatible with most rechargeable Lithium batteries and has three different charging modes to choose from: (O.5A, 1A, or 2A). If you're a techy like we are then you will love how Efest incorporated Bluetooth technology with this charging station. Now you will be able to easily monitor your batteries progress and control this system via your smart phone and allows for independent battery monitoring, stats, and battery status. With an even wider screen on this new charging device by Efest, you will have greater visibility of your batteries progress. This new Battery Charger is a welcome addition to the Vape Craft family as it is tried and tested and delivers great results for vapers worldwide!
See other Great Efest Products here
Efest LUC Blu6 6-Bay Battery Charger Features:
- 6-Bay Battery Charger
- Independently Charging and Monitoring
- Maximum Charging Current - 2A
- Total Charging Current - 4A
- Bluetooth 4.0 Communication Module
- Supported by Android 4.3 and newer
- Supported by iOS7 and newer
- High Definition OLED Display
- Durable Stainless Steel Springs
- Night Energy-Saving Mode
- Over Current Protection
- Over Voltage Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Support: 10440/14500/14650/16340/16650/17650/17670/17350/18490/18500/18650/26500/26650
- 1 Efest LUC Blu6 6 Bay Bluetooth Battery Charger
- 1 Power Cord
- Instruction Manual
- Warranty Card
General Device & Battery Warnings
1. WARNING: Lithium-ion batteries are volatile. They may burn or explode with improper
use. Do not use or charge with non-approved devices. Overuse of vaping apparatus
may cause this product to overheat, malfunction, and/or may cause burns.
2. Do not leave this product unattended while charging anytime or overnight, and do not
charge it in your vehicle.
3. Keep away from high heat, direct sunlight, cold temperatures, humidity and water.
Injury or death can occur.
4. Do not replace batteries with non-approved units.
5. Do not mix new and used batteries or different brands.
6. When charging keep away from flammable areas such as but not limited to wood floors
and carpets. Always use a fire resistant container or bag.
7. Always have a fire extinguisher in an event of a fire.
8. If battery or device looks damaged, do not use.
9. Do not expose the battery to direct sunlight.
10. If you witness the battery starting to balloon, swell up, smoke, or become very hot.
Immediately disconnect the power to your home or office from the circuit breaker. If a
circuit breaker is unavailable, disconnect from outlet. Do not approach the battery for
at least 2 hours and make sure that the room is ventilated.
11. Never drop, damage, or tamper with the batteries. If you do not use.
12. Never attempt to charge directly from the wall outlet. Always use a surge protector.
13. Do not throw batteries into fire.
14. Do not connect improperly.
15. Do not use any charger other than the one provided to you to charge your device
16. Do not charge batteries unless are specifically labeled as “rechargeable”.
17. Do not carry or store batteries together with a metallic necklace, in your pockets, purse,
or anywhere else where they may become exposed to metals.
18. Do not install tanks on mechanical mods, they will explode.
19. Keep away from children and pets. Should a child/pet swallow or chew on a battery,
immediately consult a physician and or call your local Poison Control Center.
20. Always turn off your vaping apparatus in between uses.
21. Unplug the charging apparatus in between uses.
22. Please recycle or dispose according to local law.
23. Failure to follow warnings may result in electric shock, fire, burns, property damage, or
- Products sold on Vape Craft inc. are not intended for use with Efest, MXJO, and/or LG Batteries.
- Vapecraftinc.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-Ion battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.