The newest Box Mod from Dotmod is here and it is one of the most exclusive and luxurious vaping devices in the world. Powered by a single 18650 vape battery and crafted using some of the most luxurious materials ever made into a vape mod Dotmod has gone above and beyond the competition and features this high end box mod for your vaping leisure. Each box comes with a high quality OLED screen, 24k gold plated adjustment buttons and firing button. Because nothing is fancier than hitting your vape after pressing on a golden firing pin. Get yours from Vape Craft Inc. See other high end vape mods or the Dotmod Vape Tank
Dotmod Dotbox 75W TC Box Mod Features:
- Single High-Amp 18650 Battery - Not Included
- Maximum Wattage Output: 75W
- Minimum Atomizer Resistance: 0.08ohm
- Hard-Anodized Aluminum Shell
- Proprietary dotChip Technology
- Temperature Control Output
- Power Locking Capabilities
- Auto-Timeout Button
- Lock Magnetized Battery Cover
- Hard-Anodized Custom Aluminum Shell
- 24K Gold-Plated Buttons
- 510 Connection
General Device & Battery Warnings
1. WARNING: Lithium-ion batteries are volatile. They may burn or explode with improper
use. Do not use or charge with non-approved devices. Overuse of vaping apparatus
may cause this product to overheat, malfunction, and/or may cause burns.
2. Do not leave this product unattended while charging anytime or overnight, and do not
charge it in your vehicle.
3. Keep away from high heat, direct sunlight, cold temperatures, humidity and water.
Injury or death can occur.
4. Do not replace batteries with non-approved units.
5. Do not mix new and used batteries or different brands.
6. When charging keep away from flammable areas such as but not limited to wood floors
and carpets. Always use a fire resistant container or bag.
7. Always have a fire extinguisher in an event of a fire.
8. If battery or device looks damaged, do not use.
9. Do not expose the battery to direct sunlight.
10. If you witness the battery starting to balloon, swell up, smoke, or become very hot.
Immediately disconnect the power to your home or office from the circuit breaker. If a
circuit breaker is unavailable, disconnect from outlet. Do not approach the battery for
at least 2 hours and make sure that the room is ventilated.
11. Never drop, damage, or tamper with the batteries. If you do not use.
12. Never attempt to charge directly from the wall outlet. Always use a surge protector.
13. Do not throw batteries into fire.
14. Do not connect improperly.
15. Do not use any charger other than the one provided to you to charge your device
16. Do not charge batteries unless are specifically labeled as “rechargeable”.
17. Do not carry or store batteries together with a metallic necklace, in your pockets, purse,
or anywhere else where they may become exposed to metals.
18. Do not install tanks on mechanical mods, they will explode.
19. Keep away from children and pets. Should a child/pet swallow or chew on a battery,
immediately consult a physician and or call your local Poison Control Center.
20. Always turn off your vaping apparatus in between uses.
21. Unplug the charging apparatus in between uses.
22. Please recycle or dispose according to local law.
23. Failure to follow warnings may result in electric shock, fire, burns, property damage, or
- Products sold on Vape Craft inc. are not intended for use with Efest, MXJO, and/or LG Batteries.
- Vapecraftinc.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-Ion battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.