These SMOK TFV8 Turbo coil systems are a huge part of the SMOK family, known as some of the most popular coils that Smok has crafted these coil heads were made to work with the TFV8 and create the best vapor and flavor levels possible. Whether you go big with the V8-T10 model that can take your wattage level up to 300W or you go smaller with the V8 X4 system you will be astounded by the level of which these coils will perform on your TFV8 tank. Choose between the many coil sets that we have made available and enjoy in your upgraded vaping coils!
Each package comes with 3 coils. Choose between coil systems from the drop down above.
Featured Specs are listed below for each coil system:
SMOK TFV8 Turbo Coil Family
V8T8 Octuple Coil Head
- 0.15 ohm
- Turbo: 6.6T
- Patented Octuple Coil
- 50 to 260W Range
- 120 to 180W Recommended Range
V8Q4 Quadruple Coil Head
- 0.15 ohm
- Turbo: 5.0T
- Patented Quadruple Coil
- 50 to 180W
- 90 to 150W Recommended Range
V8T6 Sextuple Coil Head
- 0.2 ohm
- Turbo: 6.0T
- Patented Sextuple Coil
- 50 to 240W
- 110 to 160W Recommended Range
V8T10 Decuple Coil Head
- 0.12 ohm
- Turbo: 10T
- Kanthal Clapton
- 50 to 300W
- 130 to 190W Recommended Range
V8X4 Quadruple Coil Head
- 0.15 ohm
- Double-Barreled Pistol Design
- CF Mate
- 60 to 150W
- 80 to 120W Recommended Range
We always suggest when using a new coil system that you use precaution and handle properly. Use at your own risk.
General Device & Battery Warnings
1. WARNING: Lithium-ion batteries are volatile. They may burn or explode with improper
use. Do not use or charge with non-approved devices. Overuse of vaping apparatus
may cause this product to overheat, malfunction, and/or may cause burns.
2. Do not leave this product unattended while charging anytime or overnight, and do not
charge it in your vehicle.
3. Keep away from high heat, direct sunlight, cold temperatures, humidity and water.
Injury or death can occur.
4. Do not replace batteries with non-approved units.
5. Do not mix new and used batteries or different brands.
6. When charging keep away from flammable areas such as but not limited to wood floors
and carpets. Always use a fire resistant container or bag.
7. Always have a fire extinguisher in an event of a fire.
8. If battery or device looks damaged, do not use.
9. Do not expose the battery to direct sunlight.
10. If you witness the battery starting to balloon, swell up, smoke, or become very hot.
Immediately disconnect the power to your home or office from the circuit breaker. If a
circuit breaker is unavailable, disconnect from outlet. Do not approach the battery for
at least 2 hours and make sure that the room is ventilated.
11. Never drop, damage, or tamper with the batteries. If you do not use.
12. Never attempt to charge directly from the wall outlet. Always use a surge protector.
13. Do not throw batteries into fire.
14. Do not connect improperly.
15. Do not use any charger other than the one provided to you to charge your device
16. Do not charge batteries unless are specifically labeled as “rechargeable”.
17. Do not carry or store batteries together with a metallic necklace, in your pockets, purse,
or anywhere else where they may become exposed to metals.
18. Do not install tanks on mechanical mods, they will explode.
19. Keep away from children and pets. Should a child/pet swallow or chew on a battery,
immediately consult a physician and or call your local Poison Control Center.
20. Always turn off your vaping apparatus in between uses.
21. Unplug the charging apparatus in between uses.
22. Please recycle or dispose according to local law.
23. Failure to follow warnings may result in electric shock, fire, burns, property damage, or
- Products sold on Vape Craft inc. are not intended for use with Efest, MXJO, and/or LG Batteries.
- Vapecraftinc.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-Ion battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.