Product added to cart
Vandy Vape Kensei 24 RTA Next Vandy Vape Phobia RDA PreviousFree Shipping Over $70
Vandy Vape Berserker Bottom Feed MTL RDA
Out of stock
Only %1 left
The Vandy Vape Berserker MTL RDA is a bottom fed atomizer, designed by Alex from VapersMD and is perfect for anyone wanting a high end mouth to lung RDA's.
Vandy Vape crafted the Berserker MTL RDA in partnership with Alex Vapers and is rated as one of the best MTL RDA's available. With a sizeable juice well (8mm) you can drip your favorite eliquid and with the sizeable airflow ports you can get huge clouds and flavor out of this RDA. The 510 Pin to the Berseker can easily be changed with a 510 squonk pin so you can get your squonk on at any time. Get yours today and see how dripping good this RDA is for you.
- 22mm Ring
- 24mm Ring
- Two Post, Single Terminal Build Deck
- PEEK Insulated Positive Post
- Top Mounted Phillips Screws
- Single Internal Air Tube on Build Deck
- Dual Wicking Ports
- 9mm Juice Well
- Six Adjustable Side Air Slots
- Interchangeable Internal Airslot Sizes
- 3.1mm by 0.5mm
- Triple 1mm Air Slots
- Single 1.6mm Air Slot
- Single 1.4mm Air Slot
- Single 1.2mm Air Slot
- Single 2.0mm Air Slot
- 3mm Bore ULTEM Drip Tip
- Gold Plated 510 Pin
- Squonk Pin Capable
- Vandy Vape Berserker Bottom Feed MTL RDA
- One 22mm Ring
- One 24mm Ring
- Accessory Bag
- One Spare Parts Kit
- Six Airflow Pieces
General Device & Battery Warnings
1. WARNING: Lithium-ion batteries are volatile. They may burn or explode with improper
use. Do not use or charge with non-approved devices. Overuse of vaping apparatus
may cause this product to overheat, malfunction, and/or may cause burns.
2. Do not leave this product unattended while charging anytime or overnight, and do not
charge it in your vehicle.
3. Keep away from high heat, direct sunlight, cold temperatures, humidity and water.
Injury or death can occur.
4. Do not replace batteries with non-approved units.
5. Do not mix new and used batteries or different brands.
6. When charging keep away from flammable areas such as but not limited to wood floors
and carpets. Always use a fire resistant container or bag.
7. Always have a fire extinguisher in an event of a fire.
8. If battery or device looks damaged, do not use.
9. Do not expose the battery to direct sunlight.
10. If you witness the battery starting to balloon, swell up, smoke, or become very hot.
Immediately disconnect the power to your home or office from the circuit breaker. If a
circuit breaker is unavailable, disconnect from outlet. Do not approach the battery for
at least 2 hours and make sure that the room is ventilated.
11. Never drop, damage, or tamper with the batteries. If you do not use.
12. Never attempt to charge directly from the wall outlet. Always use a surge protector.
13. Do not throw batteries into fire.
14. Do not connect improperly.
15. Do not use any charger other than the one provided to you to charge your device
16. Do not charge batteries unless are specifically labeled as “rechargeable”.
17. Do not carry or store batteries together with a metallic necklace, in your pockets, purse,
or anywhere else where they may become exposed to metals.
18. Do not install tanks on mechanical mods, they will explode.
19. Keep away from children and pets. Should a child/pet swallow or chew on a battery,
immediately consult a physician and or call your local Poison Control Center.
20. Always turn off your vaping apparatus in between uses.
21. Unplug the charging apparatus in between uses.
22. Please recycle or dispose according to local law.
23. Failure to follow warnings may result in electric shock, fire, burns, property damage, or
- Products sold on Vape Craft inc. are not intended for use with Efest, MXJO, and/or LG Batteries.
- Vapecraftinc.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-Ion battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.