Product added to cart
SMOK STICK V8 Baby Starter Kit Next SMOK - The Baby Beast - TFV8 PreviousFree Shipping Over $70
SMOK - TFV12 - Cloud Beast King
Out of stock
Only %1 left
Upgrade to the New High Quality SMOK TFV12 Cloud Beast King!
Be a Cloud Beast and get your new TV12 today from Vape Craft, your friends will be envious of the flavor and cloud density that you will produce with each and every rip of your new vape tank. It is larger, stronger and beastier. The large sized V12-T12, V12-X4 and V12-Q4 coil heads improve the efficiency of atomization, and the compatibility with various mods with high output power. With the most powerful coil heads for the best tank, it is the end all, be all atomizer tank.See our list of SMOK products
Specs for the TFV12 Cloud Beast King
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Weight: 90.5g
- Size: 27 x 70mm
- Capacity: 6ml
- Thread: 510
- 1 x TFV12 Tank
- 1 x V12-T12 0.120 duodena, Coils (Pre-installed)
- 1 x V12-X4 0.150 quadruple Coils
- 1 x V12-Q4 0.150 quadruple Coils
- 1 x Replacement Glass Tube
- 1 x User Manual
- Spare Parts
General Device & Battery Warnings
1. WARNING: Lithium-ion batteries are volatile. They may burn or explode with improper
use. Do not use or charge with non-approved devices. Overuse of vaping apparatus
may cause this product to overheat, malfunction, and/or may cause burns.
2. Do not leave this product unattended while charging anytime or overnight, and do not
charge it in your vehicle.
3. Keep away from high heat, direct sunlight, cold temperatures, humidity and water.
Injury or death can occur.
4. Do not replace batteries with non-approved units.
5. Do not mix new and used batteries or different brands.
6. When charging keep away from flammable areas such as but not limited to wood floors
and carpets. Always use a fire resistant container or bag.
7. Always have a fire extinguisher in an event of a fire.
8. If battery or device looks damaged, do not use.
9. Do not expose the battery to direct sunlight.
10. If you witness the battery starting to balloon, swell up, smoke, or become very hot.
Immediately disconnect the power to your home or office from the circuit breaker. If a
circuit breaker is unavailable, disconnect from outlet. Do not approach the battery for
at least 2 hours and make sure that the room is ventilated.
11. Never drop, damage, or tamper with the batteries. If you do not use.
12. Never attempt to charge directly from the wall outlet. Always use a surge protector.
13. Do not throw batteries into fire.
14. Do not connect improperly.
15. Do not use any charger other than the one provided to you to charge your device
16. Do not charge batteries unless are specifically labeled as “rechargeable”.
17. Do not carry or store batteries together with a metallic necklace, in your pockets, purse,
or anywhere else where they may become exposed to metals.
18. Do not install tanks on mechanical mods, they will explode.
19. Keep away from children and pets. Should a child/pet swallow or chew on a battery,
immediately consult a physician and or call your local Poison Control Center.
20. Always turn off your vaping apparatus in between uses.
21. Unplug the charging apparatus in between uses.
22. Please recycle or dispose according to local law.
23. Failure to follow warnings may result in electric shock, fire, burns, property damage, or
- Products sold on Vape Craft inc. are not intended for use with Efest, MXJO, and/or LG Batteries.
- Vapecraftinc.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-Ion battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.