Product added to cart
Joyetech CuBox AIO Starter Kit Next Joyetech Exceed Edge Replacement Cartridge (5 Pack) PreviousFree Shipping Over $70
Joyetech UNIMAX 25 Starter Kit
Out of stock
Only %1 left
The Joyetech UNIMAX 25 Starter Kit is a larger than averager vape pen style vaporizer and features a big 3000mAh internal battery, the UNIMAX 25 vape tank, and can be used with the traditional BF kanthal coils with an adapter.
The Joyetech UNIMAX 25 Starter Kit is a larger than average vape pen style device that is ultra easy to use, features the high-end UNIMAX 25 sub-ohm tank that has a large 3000mAh battery and a 5ml ejuice capacity for the vape tank. The Unimax is a stainless steel construction so by no means is this device a light option compared to some other vape pens. With two larger than average top fill juice ports you can fill your favorite eliquid into the tank and vape the day away without too much difficulty.
Joyetech UNIMAX 25 Starter Kit Features
- Dimensions: 25 x 134.5mm (W x H)
- Resistance: 0.15 - 3.5 ohm
- 3.3V to 4.2V Output
- Output Capacity: 50 Watts
- Direct Output Mode and Constant Voltage Output Mode
- Dual Circuit Protection
- Battery: 3000 mAh Internal
- Battery Life Indication
- Tank Capacity: 5ml
- Top Fill System
- Micro USB Charging
- Interchangeable Stickers
- Compatible With BF Series Coil Head with Adapter
Joyetech UNIMAX 25 Starter Kit Content
- 1 x UNIMAX 25 3000 mAh Battery
- 1 x UNIMAX 25 Atomizer
- 2 x 0.5ohm BFL Kanthal DL. Vape Coils
- 1 x Replacement Glass Tube
- 1 x USB Cable
- 2 x User Manuals
- 2 x Stickers
- Spare Parts
General Device & Battery Warnings
1. WARNING: Lithium-ion batteries are volatile. They may burn or explode with improper
use. Do not use or charge with non-approved devices. Overuse of vaping apparatus
may cause this product to overheat, malfunction, and/or may cause burns.
2. Do not leave this product unattended while charging anytime or overnight, and do not
charge it in your vehicle.
3. Keep away from high heat, direct sunlight, cold temperatures, humidity and water.
Injury or death can occur.
4. Do not replace batteries with non-approved units.
5. Do not mix new and used batteries or different brands.
6. When charging keep away from flammable areas such as but not limited to wood floors
and carpets. Always use a fire resistant container or bag.
7. Always have a fire extinguisher in an event of a fire.
8. If battery or device looks damaged, do not use.
9. Do not expose the battery to direct sunlight.
10. If you witness the battery starting to balloon, swell up, smoke, or become very hot.
Immediately disconnect the power to your home or office from the circuit breaker. If a
circuit breaker is unavailable, disconnect from outlet. Do not approach the battery for
at least 2 hours and make sure that the room is ventilated.
11. Never drop, damage, or tamper with the batteries. If you do not use.
12. Never attempt to charge directly from the wall outlet. Always use a surge protector.
13. Do not throw batteries into fire.
14. Do not connect improperly.
15. Do not use any charger other than the one provided to you to charge your device
16. Do not charge batteries unless are specifically labeled as “rechargeable”.
17. Do not carry or store batteries together with a metallic necklace, in your pockets, purse,
or anywhere else where they may become exposed to metals.
18. Do not install tanks on mechanical mods, they will explode.
19. Keep away from children and pets. Should a child/pet swallow or chew on a battery,
immediately consult a physician and or call your local Poison Control Center.
20. Always turn off your vaping apparatus in between uses.
21. Unplug the charging apparatus in between uses.
22. Please recycle or dispose according to local law.
23. Failure to follow warnings may result in electric shock, fire, burns, property damage, or
- Products sold on Vape Craft inc. are not intended for use with Efest, MXJO, and/or LG Batteries.
- Vapecraftinc.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-Ion battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.