Product added to cart
Joyetech eGrip VT Starter Kit PreviousFree Shipping Over $70
Joyetech- eVic VTwo Mini w/ CUBIS Pro
Out of stock
Only %1 left
The Joyetech eVic Vtwo Mini with Cubis Pro Vape mod is here! Get yours today from Vape Craft Inc.
Coming from the original Cubis Pro Tank Comes the eVic Vtwo Mini Mod by Joyetech and has all new elements that make this advanced vaping device easy to use and well performing for a dynamic range of vaping styles. The 4 mL vape tank capacity allows a large amount of juice to fill and vape longer without the hassle of constantly re filling via the top fill design featured in other devices. This tank is leak resistant so it leaves more time for you to vape and less time cleaning up your favorite ejuice from the side of your vapor device. This is a variable wattage device utilizing an enlarged LED screen and comes with top notch coils for MTL vaping perfection. Get your very own Joyetech eVic V2 Mini with the CUBIS pro today!
- 1 x eVic VTwo Mini Battery (without cell)
- 1 x CUBIS Pro Atomizer
- 1 x QCS Coil
- 1 x NotchCoilTM 0.25ohm DL
- 1 x BF SS316-0.5ohm DL
- 1 x LVC Clapton-1.5ohm
- 1 x Mouthpiece
- 1 x eVic-VTC Mini Skin
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Manual and Warranty Card
- 1 x Warning CardSpecs & Features 1 to 75W
Output Range Specs & Features
- 0.1 to 3.5 ohm Atomizer Resistance Range
- Firmware Upgradeable Temperature Control Suite (Ni200, Titanium, SS316, ByPass)
- 0.96" OLED SCREEN Powered by Single 18650 Battery
Cubis Pro Features:
- 22mm Diameter Dual Top Fill Methods
- Classic Cubis Pour to Fill MTL and DTL Coils
- New LVC Coil System Notch Coil System
General Device & Battery Warnings
1. WARNING: Lithium-ion batteries are volatile. They may burn or explode with improper
use. Do not use or charge with non-approved devices. Overuse of vaping apparatus
may cause this product to overheat, malfunction, and/or may cause burns.
2. Do not leave this product unattended while charging anytime or overnight, and do not
charge it in your vehicle.
3. Keep away from high heat, direct sunlight, cold temperatures, humidity and water.
Injury or death can occur.
4. Do not replace batteries with non-approved units.
5. Do not mix new and used batteries or different brands.
6. When charging keep away from flammable areas such as but not limited to wood floors
and carpets. Always use a fire resistant container or bag.
7. Always have a fire extinguisher in an event of a fire.
8. If battery or device looks damaged, do not use.
9. Do not expose the battery to direct sunlight.
10. If you witness the battery starting to balloon, swell up, smoke, or become very hot.
Immediately disconnect the power to your home or office from the circuit breaker. If a
circuit breaker is unavailable, disconnect from outlet. Do not approach the battery for
at least 2 hours and make sure that the room is ventilated.
11. Never drop, damage, or tamper with the batteries. If you do not use.
12. Never attempt to charge directly from the wall outlet. Always use a surge protector.
13. Do not throw batteries into fire.
14. Do not connect improperly.
15. Do not use any charger other than the one provided to you to charge your device
16. Do not charge batteries unless are specifically labeled as “rechargeable”.
17. Do not carry or store batteries together with a metallic necklace, in your pockets, purse,
or anywhere else where they may become exposed to metals.
18. Do not install tanks on mechanical mods, they will explode.
19. Keep away from children and pets. Should a child/pet swallow or chew on a battery,
immediately consult a physician and or call your local Poison Control Center.
20. Always turn off your vaping apparatus in between uses.
21. Unplug the charging apparatus in between uses.
22. Please recycle or dispose according to local law.
23. Failure to follow warnings may result in electric shock, fire, burns, property damage, or
- Products sold on Vape Craft inc. are not intended for use with Efest, MXJO, and/or LG Batteries.
- Vapecraftinc.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-Ion battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.