Product added to cart
Joyetech eGo AIO Starter Kit Next Joyetech UNIMAX 25 Starter Kit PreviousFree Shipping Over $70
Joyetech CuBox AIO Features and Specs:
Joyetech CuBox AIO Starter Kit
Out of stock
Only %1 left
The Joyetech CuBox AIO Starter Kit is an ultra compact and portable AIO vape system that utilizes an integrated rechargeable vape battery via the micro-USB cable and has an internal vape tank with a 2mL ejuice capacity.
The Joyetech CuBox AIO Starter Kit is an easy to use and ultra portable vape system that uses an integrated battery and vape tank. The battery is 2000mAh, and the tank has a 2.0mL ejuice capacity that is super easy to refill using the traditional top fill design that has a twist cap. The CuBox AIO Kit is easy to use due to the integrated features and the one button firing design and adjustable airflow control via the top airflow valve. Since this vape mod has an integrated vape battery you can utilize the micro USB cable that comes with this kit to charge this portable vaporizer.
Joyetech CuBox AIO Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 3-1/2" x 1-1/2" x 7/8" (Including Drip Tip)
- All-in-One Design
- Simple One Button Design
- Maximum Output: 50W
- Minimum Resistance: 0.2ohm
- Built-in 2000mAh Battery
- 2.0ml e-Liquid Capacity
- Top Fill Design with Twist Off Cap
- Glass Visual Window
- Battery Indicator Light
- Adjustable Top Airflow Control Valve
- Utilizes Joye ProC-BF SS316L Atomizer Heads for Mouth to Lung Vaping (MTL)
- Includes (2) Joye ProC-BF 0.6ohm Atomizer Head (15 - 28W)
- Compatible with Joye Cubis Atomizer Heads
- Micro USB Charging Port
- Maximum Charging Current: 2A
- Dual Circuit Protection
- Bottom Ventilation Holes
General Device & Battery Warnings
1. WARNING: Lithium-ion batteries are volatile. They may burn or explode with improper
use. Do not use or charge with non-approved devices. Overuse of vaping apparatus
may cause this product to overheat, malfunction, and/or may cause burns.
2. Do not leave this product unattended while charging anytime or overnight, and do not
charge it in your vehicle.
3. Keep away from high heat, direct sunlight, cold temperatures, humidity and water.
Injury or death can occur.
4. Do not replace batteries with non-approved units.
5. Do not mix new and used batteries or different brands.
6. When charging keep away from flammable areas such as but not limited to wood floors
and carpets. Always use a fire resistant container or bag.
7. Always have a fire extinguisher in an event of a fire.
8. If battery or device looks damaged, do not use.
9. Do not expose the battery to direct sunlight.
10. If you witness the battery starting to balloon, swell up, smoke, or become very hot.
Immediately disconnect the power to your home or office from the circuit breaker. If a
circuit breaker is unavailable, disconnect from outlet. Do not approach the battery for
at least 2 hours and make sure that the room is ventilated.
11. Never drop, damage, or tamper with the batteries. If you do not use.
12. Never attempt to charge directly from the wall outlet. Always use a surge protector.
13. Do not throw batteries into fire.
14. Do not connect improperly.
15. Do not use any charger other than the one provided to you to charge your device
16. Do not charge batteries unless are specifically labeled as “rechargeable”.
17. Do not carry or store batteries together with a metallic necklace, in your pockets, purse,
or anywhere else where they may become exposed to metals.
18. Do not install tanks on mechanical mods, they will explode.
19. Keep away from children and pets. Should a child/pet swallow or chew on a battery,
immediately consult a physician and or call your local Poison Control Center.
20. Always turn off your vaping apparatus in between uses.
21. Unplug the charging apparatus in between uses.
22. Please recycle or dispose according to local law.
23. Failure to follow warnings may result in electric shock, fire, burns, property damage, or
- Products sold on Vape Craft inc. are not intended for use with Efest, MXJO, and/or LG Batteries.
- Vapecraftinc.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-Ion battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.