Product added to cart
GeekVape Aegis Boost PLUS Pod Mod Kit Next GeekVape IM & Aero Mesh Replacement Coils PreviousFree Shipping Over $70
Geek Vape Zeus RTA 25mm
Out of stock
Only %1 left
The Zues 25mm RTA by Geek Vape is mega user friendly and utilizes a single coil build deck with a creative 3D airflow system to craft a leak-proof top airflow design.
The Geekvape Zues 25mm RTA was created with it being user friendly and functionality at the forefront of the design. It integrates a well designed, innovative airflow system. Geekvape has a long history of creating some of the best vaping products in the hardware game and at all times delivers with beautiful design elements and amazing quality works that last and get the job done! The diameter is 25mm and can contain up to 4mL of eliquid. The leak proof structure will eliminate the possibility of a mess and wasting of your favorite ejuice. Get yours today as it comes with a 810 or 510 Delrin wide bore drip tip!
Zeus 25mm RTA by Geek Vape Features:
- 25mm Diameter
- 4mL Maximum Juice Capacity
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- High-Temp Resistant Silica Glass Reinforcement
- Enlarged Build Deck
- Innovative Postless Design - Single Coil Configurations
- Side-Secured via Flathead Slotted Screws
- PEEK Insulator
- Efficient Wicking System
- Enhanced 3D Three Dimensional Airflow
- Adjustable Dual Exterior Top Airflow
- Single Internal Central Air Tube
- Triple Internal Airslots on Each Side
- Convenient Threaded Top-Fill Method
- 810 Delrin Straight Widebore
- 510 Delrin Straight Widebore
- Adjustable Gold-Plated 510 Contact Pin
General Device & Battery Warnings
1. WARNING: Lithium-ion batteries are volatile. They may burn or explode with improper
use. Do not use or charge with non-approved devices. Overuse of vaping apparatus
may cause this product to overheat, malfunction, and/or may cause burns.
2. Do not leave this product unattended while charging anytime or overnight, and do not
charge it in your vehicle.
3. Keep away from high heat, direct sunlight, cold temperatures, humidity and water.
Injury or death can occur.
4. Do not replace batteries with non-approved units.
5. Do not mix new and used batteries or different brands.
6. When charging keep away from flammable areas such as but not limited to wood floors
and carpets. Always use a fire resistant container or bag.
7. Always have a fire extinguisher in an event of a fire.
8. If battery or device looks damaged, do not use.
9. Do not expose the battery to direct sunlight.
10. If you witness the battery starting to balloon, swell up, smoke, or become very hot.
Immediately disconnect the power to your home or office from the circuit breaker. If a
circuit breaker is unavailable, disconnect from outlet. Do not approach the battery for
at least 2 hours and make sure that the room is ventilated.
11. Never drop, damage, or tamper with the batteries. If you do not use.
12. Never attempt to charge directly from the wall outlet. Always use a surge protector.
13. Do not throw batteries into fire.
14. Do not connect improperly.
15. Do not use any charger other than the one provided to you to charge your device
16. Do not charge batteries unless are specifically labeled as “rechargeable”.
17. Do not carry or store batteries together with a metallic necklace, in your pockets, purse,
or anywhere else where they may become exposed to metals.
18. Do not install tanks on mechanical mods, they will explode.
19. Keep away from children and pets. Should a child/pet swallow or chew on a battery,
immediately consult a physician and or call your local Poison Control Center.
20. Always turn off your vaping apparatus in between uses.
21. Unplug the charging apparatus in between uses.
22. Please recycle or dispose according to local law.
23. Failure to follow warnings may result in electric shock, fire, burns, property damage, or
- Products sold on Vape Craft inc. are not intended for use with Efest, MXJO, and/or LG Batteries.
- Vapecraftinc.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-Ion battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.