Product added to cart
GeekVape - SS316L Fused Clapton Wire 24ga*2+32ga Next GeekVape - SS316L Caterpillar Track Wire 28ga*4+30ga PreviousFree Shipping Over $70
Geek Vape Aegis 100W TC Starter Kit
Out of stock
Only %1 left
The new Geek Vape Aegis 100W TC Starter Kit is a completely different design that effortlessly combines the user friendly box mod with the high performing shield sub ohm tank.
The all new Geek Vape Aegis 100W Temperature Control Starter Kit is seamless in its integration of high end elements to form one truly fantastic kit that aims to bring the highest performance possible yet still being ultra user friendly and last but not least, look amazing all at the same time! Due to the Zinc Alloy construction of this mod this device is very resilient and even claims to have shock absorbing and water resistant capabilities. Only 1 battery is needed for this vaping device as it allows the use of the following batteries: 2660, 18650, 20700, 21700. If you intend to use the larger 20700, or 21700 batteries it is noted that you must change out the battery door to the door labeled for that specific battery. As the batteries are loaded from the bottom and the caps are threaded this will lessen or fully eliminate the chances of your batteries rattling around and possibly becoming a hazard. The trigger on this mod creates an easy and user friendly experience to go along with the high end theme of this mod which also comes with an OLED display screen for easy readings and an overall fun vaping experience. To round out this mod and give it some more depth and customization there are several output modes which are: Bypass mode, Power\Wattage status, VPC, and TC-TCR. These will allow you to adjust and monitor your new mod without too much guess work or reading (although we still suggest you read the user manual as always). Get this mod today with the full list of kit materials listed below.
Batteries Are Sold Separately
Geek Vape Aegis 100W TC Box Mod Features:
- Dimensions: 88mm by 46.8mm by 37.8mm
- Single High-Amp 18650, 20700, 21700, 26650 Battery - Not Included
- Wattage Output Range: 1-100W
- Temperature Control Range: 200-600F
- Minimum Atomizer Resistance: 0.05ohm
- Support Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Temperature Coefficient of Resistance Adjustments (TCR)
- VPC Mode - Power Curve Adjustments
- BYPASS Mode
- Intuitive 0.91" OLED Display
- Durable Aluminum & Zinc Alloy Construction
- Military Standard 810G-516.6 Shockproof System
- IP67 Water Proof and Dustproof System
- Rocker-Style Firing Button
- Threaded Battery Cap - Bottom-Loaded
- Hidden MicroUSB Port - Firmware Update ONLY
- Spring-Loaded Gold-Plated 510 Connection
- Available in Black & Red, Stealth Black, Black & Leapard, Green Camo, & Orange
Geek Vape Shield Sub-Ohm Tank Features:
- 26mm Diameter
- 4.5mL Juice Capacity
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
- Performance Illusion Mini IM Coil Series
- 0.4ohm iM1 Single Coil - rated for 40-70W
- 0.15ohm iM4 Quadruple Coil - rated for 50-120
- Dual Slotted Bottom Airflow Control
- Convenient Flip Top-Fill Method
- Delrin Widebore Drip Tip
- Gold-Plated 510 Connection
- 1 Aegis 100W TC Box Mod
- 1 Shield Sub-Ohm Tank
- 1 0.4ohm IM1 Single Coil
- 1 0.15ohm IM4 Quad Coil
- 1 Spare Silica Glass Tube
- 1 18650 Battery Adapter
- 1 20700/21700 Battery Cap
- 1 Replacement Silicone Seal
- Spare Parts Instruction Manual
General Device & Battery Warnings
1. WARNING: Lithium-ion batteries are volatile. They may burn or explode with improper
use. Do not use or charge with non-approved devices. Overuse of vaping apparatus
may cause this product to overheat, malfunction, and/or may cause burns.
2. Do not leave this product unattended while charging anytime or overnight, and do not
charge it in your vehicle.
3. Keep away from high heat, direct sunlight, cold temperatures, humidity and water.
Injury or death can occur.
4. Do not replace batteries with non-approved units.
5. Do not mix new and used batteries or different brands.
6. When charging keep away from flammable areas such as but not limited to wood floors
and carpets. Always use a fire resistant container or bag.
7. Always have a fire extinguisher in an event of a fire.
8. If battery or device looks damaged, do not use.
9. Do not expose the battery to direct sunlight.
10. If you witness the battery starting to balloon, swell up, smoke, or become very hot.
Immediately disconnect the power to your home or office from the circuit breaker. If a
circuit breaker is unavailable, disconnect from outlet. Do not approach the battery for
at least 2 hours and make sure that the room is ventilated.
11. Never drop, damage, or tamper with the batteries. If you do not use.
12. Never attempt to charge directly from the wall outlet. Always use a surge protector.
13. Do not throw batteries into fire.
14. Do not connect improperly.
15. Do not use any charger other than the one provided to you to charge your device
16. Do not charge batteries unless are specifically labeled as “rechargeable”.
17. Do not carry or store batteries together with a metallic necklace, in your pockets, purse,
or anywhere else where they may become exposed to metals.
18. Do not install tanks on mechanical mods, they will explode.
19. Keep away from children and pets. Should a child/pet swallow or chew on a battery,
immediately consult a physician and or call your local Poison Control Center.
20. Always turn off your vaping apparatus in between uses.
21. Unplug the charging apparatus in between uses.
22. Please recycle or dispose according to local law.
23. Failure to follow warnings may result in electric shock, fire, burns, property damage, or
- Products sold on Vape Craft inc. are not intended for use with Efest, MXJO, and/or LG Batteries.
- Vapecraftinc.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-Ion battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.